Roasted Rosemary Potatoes are a quick and easy vegetable side dish with lots of flavors! Serve with any main dish or use to make roasted veggie bowls with grains.
Roasted vegetables are always my go-to when I need a quick and flavorful side dish. Potatoes are one of the basic and easiest vegetables to roast. Just add olive oil, herbs and some garlic and watch them crisp up!
- yellow or red potatoes
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- fresh rosemary
How to make roasted rosemary potatoes?
- Place potatoes in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning.
- Toss gently to coat.
- Place in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast for 15 minutes, flip and roast 15 minutes more.
What potatoes are best for this dish?
I like to use yellow or red potatoes for roasting. They cook faster and remain soft inside and crispy on the outside. You can use russet potatoes as well.
Can I make it in a skillet?
Absolutely! Simply heat up olive oil in a cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Add potatoes and saute for 4 to 5 minutes just to brown them a little bit. Place the skillet in preheated oven and roast for 15 minutes, stir and roast for 15 minutes more or until done.
More side dish recipes:
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes
- Garlic Ranch Roasted Potatoes
- Easy Oven Roasted Potatoes
- Classic Thanksgiving Stuffing
- Candied Sweet Potatoes
- Roasted Potatoes and Carrots
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out and leave a comment! 😀
Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
- 2 lbs gold or red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary
- 1.5 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash and scrub potatoes and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil. Add rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Gently toss to coat.
- Spread potatoes in a single layer on baking sheet, lined with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- Roast for 15 minutes, then flip and roast for 15 more minutes.