Garlic Ranch Roasted Potatoes are perfectly roasted potatoes with garlic and Ranch seasoning and a mix of butter and oil for the best roasting result. Simple vegetable turned into one delicious side dish!
I could eat roasted potatoes (or any vegetables, really) every day. It’s my favorite way to cook them, aside from oh-so-comforting mashed potatoes. I am always in for a serving of garlicky, buttery roasted potatoes seasoned with Ranch mix. So delicious!
These Garlic Ranch Roasted Potatoes are buttery inside and crispy on the outside. The garlic and Ranch combo makes them so delicious and pairs perfectly with so many main dishes.
- olive oil
- Parmesan cheese
- Ranch dry seasoning mix
- Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
Start by washing and scrubbing the potatoes. Next, cut into 1/2″ pieces, fairly the same size. Place them in a bowl. Add melted butter, olive oil, spices and garlic and toss gently to coat. Spread potatoes in a single layer on a large baking sheet. It’s helpful to line the baking sheet with parchment paper. Roast potatoes for 25 minutes OR until they are golden brown and soft when pierced with a fork. Sprinkle shredded Parmesan cheese over still hot potatoes.
What potatoes should I use?
My favorite potatoes for roasting are gold or red. Sweet potatoes are perfect roasted and mashed. Idaho or Russet potatoes are more starchy and better mashed or as baked potatoes. Gold potatoes roast fairly quickly, the inside is soft and buttery and the outside crispy. I wash and scrub them clean and leave the skin on.
For tips on how to make the best roasted potatoes, check out my post for Easy Oven Roasted Potatoes.
More roasted vegetable recipes:
- Easy Oven Roasted Potatoes
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Broccoli
- Roasted Garlic Parmesan Cauliflower
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Baked Eggplant
- Baked Acorn Squash
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out and leave a comment! 😀
More roasted vegetable recipes: www.crunchycreamysweet.com
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Wash and scrub potatoes clean. Dry with paper towels.
- Cut potatoes into same size (bite size) pieces. Arrange in a single layer on prepared sheet.
In a small bowl, whisk together butter, oil, garlic and spices. Pour over potatoes and toss to coat.
- Roast potatoes for 25 to 30 minutes OR until the potatoes appear soft when pierced with a fork. Remove from oven. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and garnish with chopped parsley.
- Serve immediately or cool and divide into meal prep containers to use within 5 days.
I recommend parchment paper as it makes for an easy cleanup and prevents the potatoes from sticking to the baking sheet. I do not use aluminum foil as sometimes the potatoes still stick to it and it's easy to rip the foil while trying to remove the potatoes.