Garlic Ranch Roasted Potatoes are perfectly roasted potatoes with garlic and Ranch seasoning and a mix of butter and oil for the best roasting result. Simple vegetable turned into one delicious side dish!
I could eat roasted potatoes (or any vegetables, really) every day. It's my favorite way to cook them, aside from oh-so-comforting mashed potatoes. I am always in for a serving of garlicky, buttery roasted potatoes seasoned with Ranch mix. So delicious!
These Garlic Ranch Roasted Potatoes are buttery inside and crispy on the outside. The garlic and Ranch combo makes them so delicious and pairs perfectly with so many main dishes.
- olive oil
- Parmesan cheese
- Ranch dry seasoning mix
- Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
Start by washing and scrubbing the potatoes. Next, cut into ½" pieces, fairly the same size. Place them in a bowl. Add melted butter, olive oil, spices and garlic and toss gently to coat. Spread potatoes in a single layer on a large baking sheet. It's helpful to line the baking sheet with parchment paper. Roast potatoes for 25 minutes OR until they are golden brown and soft when pierced with a fork. Sprinkle shredded Parmesan cheese over still hot potatoes.
What potatoes should I use?
My favorite potatoes for roasting are gold or red. Sweet potatoes are perfect roasted and mashed. Idaho or Russet potatoes are more starchy and better mashed or as baked potatoes. Gold potatoes roast fairly quickly, the inside is soft and buttery and the outside crispy. I wash and scrub them clean and leave the skin on.
For tips on how to make the best roasted potatoes, check out my post for Easy Oven Roasted Potatoes.
More roasted vegetable recipes:
- Easy Oven Roasted Potatoes
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Broccoli
- Roasted Garlic Parmesan Cauliflower
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Baked Eggplant
- Baked Acorn Squash
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out and leave a comment! 😀
Garlic Ranch Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- 2 lbs golden potatoes
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Ranch dry seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- chopped parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Wash and scrub potatoes clean. Dry with paper towels.
- Cut potatoes into same size (bite size) pieces. Arrange in a single layer on prepared sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, oil, garlic and spices. Pour over potatoes and toss to coat.
- Roast potatoes for 25 to 30 minutes OR until the potatoes appear soft when pierced with a fork. Remove from oven. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and garnish with chopped parsley.
- Serve immediately or cool and divide into meal prep containers to use within 5 days.
Tina Richards says
Yummy and easy
I use a vapor container to bake but still healthy and quick
Thank you, Tina!
These were easy and delicious! I made them exactly as the recipe instructed, and I will definitely make them again.
I am going to have to make this soon. It would pair well with any main course.
I mean garlic and potatoes, how can you go wrong? These are the simple things in life but are always just so good!! Love these!
Chrissie Baker says
It is really impressive. Looks very tasty. Thank you for sharing this great recipe.
Dan Zehr says
Oooh, this looks SO good! Would love to try this. Thank you for a great recipe!
Melanie Bauer says
Whoa! Simple and delicious for sure, side dish at it's best!
I want to try these potatoes asap! They look incredible!
My kind of potatoes! Saving!
Roasting vegetables make me so happy! Look how crispy and delicious those look!
These potatoes look incredible! Thanks for the tips on choosing the right kind of potato!
Heather Seeley says
I could eat these as a whole meal! Love the ranch flavor!
Krissy Allori says
Potatoes are my weakness. There's just something about the combination of ranch flavor with potatoes. Pure heaven!
Same here. I could eat potatoes every day! Thanks, Krissy!
Rachael Yerkes says
I'll probably make my potatoes like this every single time now! They are so good!
Sarah M says
SO. GOOD. I would recommend making a double batch because they make AMAZING breakfast potatoes.
Thank you so much, Sarah!