Honey Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts – perfectly oven-roasted sprouts tossed with sweet and tangy honey balsamic combo just before serving. Make with fresh or frozen Brussels sprouts for a quick and easy side dish idea that’s bursting with flavor!
HONEY BALSAMIC ROASTED BRUSSELS SPROUTS
Fragrant and perfectly roasted vegetables, tossed with sweet and tangy dressing (that’s made with only 2 ingredients) is one of the easiest side dishes you will make. The flavor is quite unique as you combine the roasted, caramelized flavor of the veggies with honey and balsamic vinegar. The warm veggies will soak up the dressing and quickly become your favorite side dish recipe.
You can use frozen or fresh sprouts and only adjust the roasting time. And while you devour these delicious sprouts, check out another of my irresistible roasted Brussels sprouts recipes: Garlic Parmesan Brussels Sprouts. It’s a huge hit with so many of our readers!
Honey Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts Ingredients:
- Brussels sprouts
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- balsamic vinegar
How to make Honey Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts?
- If you are using fresh Brussels sprouts, trim the ends. Slice all sprouts in half. Arrange on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Roast Brussels sprouts in the oven until you can see browned roasted edges.
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey and balsamic vinegar. Pour over roasted sprouts and toss to coat.
- Serve right away.
Fresh of frozen Brussels sprouts?
You can use what you have on hand. The difference between frozen (and thawed before cooking) Brussels sprouts and fresh ones is the texture after roasting. Frozen Brussels sprouts will remain soft inside while fresh ones have a tendency to dry out. Both can have a crispy roasted outer layer. Both are equally delicious!
More Roasted Vegetable recipes:
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Broccoli
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Baby Carrots
- Baked Artichoke Hearts
- Easy Oven-Roasted Potatoes
- Best Ever Roasted Asparagus
Tools do you need to make this recipe:
- large baking sheet pan
- a sheet of parchment paper
- small bowl
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out and leave a comment! 😀
Perfectly oven-roasted sprouts tossed with sweet and tangy honey balsamic combo just before serving. Make with fresh or frozen Brussels sprouts.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
Trim ends from each Brussels sprout. If needed, peel off the wilted outer leaves and discard. Cut each in half.
- Arrange Brussels sprouts on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat evenly. Spread vegetables into a single layer, making sure there is no overlap.
- Roast Brussels sprouts for 18 to 20 minutes or until you see browned caramelized edges. Remove from oven.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together honey and balsamic vinegar. Pour mixture over roasted veggies. Toss to coat evenly. Serve right away.
You can use frozen Brussels sprouts (even the baby kind), just make sure to thaw them out and pat with a paper towel to absorb any moisture.