Baked Artichoke Hearts Recipe - delicious appetizer idea that couldn't be easier to make! Artichoke hearts dipped in garlicky butter and coated with Parmesan breadcrumbs. Baked to crispy perfection!
BAKED ARTICHOKE HEARTS
Extra! Extra! Read all about it! I found my new favorite appetizer! Artichoke lovers, you can thank me later. First, let's talk about these gold and crispy beauties because they are worth obsessing about! In a huge pile of recipes ripped from old community cookbooks, I found a recipe for garlic Parmesan artichoke hearts and immediately had to make them.
I am a huge fan of garlic Parmesan combo and use it very often. My skillet rolls are so popular, I think in big part because of this flavors combo. You just can never go wrong with it!
How to make Baked Artichoke Hearts?
Preheat oven and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Place artichoke hearts in a bowl and pat dry with paper towel.
Combine melted butter and garlic powder in a bowl. In another small bowl, combine Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs.
Dip each artichoke quarter in melted butter, then breadcrumbs. Place on prepared baking sheet.
Bake artichokes until golden brown. Turn once halfway through baking.
Let cool to room temperature before serving.
Tips for this recipe:
What I also love about this recipe is that you can whip it up when unexpected guest arrive because it really takes just a few minutes to assemble and then all you need to do is bake them in the oven for 18 minutes. You are also using canned artichoke hearts (not fresh) so there is no prep needed with the vegetable.
These crispy artichoke bites are truly addicting! If you are planning to make them for a party, better make a double batch. They will be gone quickly!
MORE ARTICHOKE RECIPES:
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out and leave a comment! 😀
Baked Artichoke Hearts Recipe
- 15 oz . can quartered artichoke hearts drained
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place artichoke hearts in a bowl and pat dry with paper towel.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter and garlic powder.
- In another small bowl, combine Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Dip each artichoke heart quarter in butter first, then breadcrumbs. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Repeat with all artichokes.
- Bake artichokes for 18 minutes or until golden brown. Turn once half way through baking.
- Let cool to room temperature. Place on serving dish. Serve.