Jalapeno Popper Dip - spicy, creamy dip with crunchy topping. This jalapeno dip is a must for your next game day!
Aaaaaaaand we're back!
Back to cheesy dip season! I mean... to football season! These two go hand in hand so you get what I'm saying. We are back to hot dips, spicy, sticky wings and ooey gooey cheesy breads. They all should be their own food group: the game day food!
Starting with one of those dips that you just have to make and devour: Jalapeno Popper Dip! The most popular appetizer gets turned into a dip. So much easier than filling each pepper separately. So much work and they disappear in minutes! This dip will save you time and you can make a double batch in minutes!
When it comes to parties and get-togethers, easy snacks and appetizers it's where it's at for me. I have three kids so time-consuming recipes are out the window. I always try to simplify where I can. This dip is so easy and you can make it ahead of time and just add the topping right before baking. It's spicy, cheesy and creamy with a little crunch from the breadcrumb topping. I mixed breadcrumbs with a little bit of melted butter so they will toast up nice and golden brown and crunchy. You can totally skip the butter and just sprinkle breadcrumbs right over the dip (even more time saved!).
Served with tortilla chips, pretzels or pretzel crisps, carrot and celery sticks, this dip will be the hit of your next party! And if you and your guests are into spicy party food, I highly suggest adding my Jalapeno Popper Cheesy Bread to the mix! It is crazy good!
Jalapeno Popper Dip
- 8 oz . cream cheese softened (1 pkg)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2/3 cup pickled jalapeno slices chopped finely
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 Tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1/2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, sour cream and mayo.
- Add cheese, jalapenos, salt and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Spread the dip mixture in an oven-safe dish.
- In a measuring cup, mix melted butter with breadcrumbs. Sprinkle over the dip mixture.
- Bake the dip for 15 minutes OR until it bubbles up on the edges and the top is golden brown.
- Cool before serving.
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet or #crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out!