Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip - creamy, spicy and hot dip with all of the flavors of buffalo chicken! Baked to sizzling perfection, this dip is perfect for a game day or a movie night!
BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP
If you are a fan of buffalo chicken (and all of the dishes that have been done in this theme), you will go crazy for this dip. It's super easy to whip up and perfect for a game day or a movie night. This is a recipe that my Hubby always uses and he loves buffalo chicken. He said he would take this dip over the hot corn dip (see below) any day. And trust me, that's saying a lot.
I am not a fan of the bleu cheese but I have to say, I actually really liked it in this dip. It pairs with the hot sauce to create the unique combination of flavors, so characteristic for buffalo chicken. This dip is creamy and spicy and totally addicting! We recommend chopping the chicken into really small cubes so it won't overwhelm the dish. It will also keep a balance between textures. I roasted one and a half of a chicken breast but you can use a rotisserie chicken.
Buffalo Chicken Dip Ingredients:
- cooked chicken
- cream cheese
- Ranch dressing
- hot sauce
- bleu cheese
- salt and pepper
How to make Buffalo Chicken Dip?
- Mix cream cheese, Ranch dressing, hot sauce and salt and pepper together.
- Add cooked chicken and bleu cheese. Stir well.
- Spread mixture in a baking dish and bake until it bubbles on the edges.
- Serve with veggie sticks, crackers or chips.
Can I make this dip ahead of time?
You can make this dip a day in advance and heat up just before serving. I do not recommend freezing it since the cream cheese will turn a little gritty and not creamy.
What to serve with Buffalo Chicken Dip?
We like to serve this dip with Ritz crackers or tortilla chips. Carrot or celery sticks work great too.
More Dip Recipes:
Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 2 cups cooked chicken chopped into small cubes
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing we used bacon ranch
- 1/2 cup hot sauce like Frank's
- 1/2 cup blue cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix cream cheese with hot sauce, ranch, salt and pepper.
- Pour into a 1qt baking dish.
- Add chicken and blue cheese and mix it all together.
- Bake the dip for 20 minutes or until bubbling along the sides.
- Serve with additional blue cheese and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Refrigerate any leftover for up to 1 day.