Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip Sliders recipe - baked garlic butter slider buns with spinach artichoke dip and cheese. Taking dip to a new level for one amazing party appetizer!
I am about to spread my obsession with sliders. These sweet Hawaiian rolls are filled with creamy spinach artichoke dip, cheese, brushed with garlic butter and baked for 20 minutes. Stars of your next party or a game day right there!
I have been seeing so many variations of sliders made with Hawaiian sweet rolls, I want to try them all! This idea for filling them with a spinach dip came to me during our World Series party(congrats, Cubs!!!). I made our classic and a must for any party: the cheesy spinach artichoke dip. One glance at a package of Hawaiian rolls and I knew I had to try it! Best.idea.ever! Also, these sliders were gone in a flash so note to self: make two batches next time. 😀
These sliders have a crunchy garlicky top and creamy, cheesy filling. SO crazy delicious! You can make these ahead of time or just make the dip and fill the buns before baking. Easy, cheesy and delicious!
Add rotisserie or leftover chicken to the spinach dip mixture and turn these sliders into a meal! Yes, that needs to happen next. I know I could make a dinner out of so many delicious appetizers. It's fun and always a huge hit!
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out! 😀
CHEESY SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP SLIDERS RECIPE:
Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip Sliders Recipe
- 1 pkg Hawaiian sweet rolls 12 rolls
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 4 oz . cream cheese softened
- 2 Tablespoons sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons mayo I used light
- ¾ cup artichokes drained and chopped, I used quartered in brine
- 1/2 pkg Ranch dressing seasoning mix I used Hidden Valley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cups and ½ fresh spinach chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese, sour cream and mayo. Add artichokes, spinach, Ranch dressing mix, salt and pepper and 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese (reserve the rest for topping). Mix until well combined.
- Slice buns lengthwise. Place the bottom part in a 13” x 9” casserole dish.
- Spread dip filling over the bottom layer. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Top with top bun part.
- Mix melted butter, garlic and Italian seasoning.
- Brush buns with melted butter.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Let cool before serving.