Pepperoni Pizza Dip - super easy and absolutely irresistible dip for pizza lovers! This hot and bubbly appetizer will be the hit of your next game day party!
PEPPERONI PIZZA DIP
Pizza lovers, do I have a treat for you today! This hot and bubbly dip is so easy to whip up and absolutely delicious! This is one of the easiest dips to make and one of the fastest to disappear. I can't say what part of this dip is better: the creamy seasoned cream cheese bottom layer or the gooey cheese and pepperoni top layer.
Each bite is perfect! Everything you love about pizza - in one easy cheesy dip. Our pizza loving family declared this dip a new favorite! Now, we make it whenever the craving for pizza hits!
HOW TO MAKE PIZZA DIP?
Mix together cream cheese, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, oregano and black pepper. Spread in a round pie plate.
Top with pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese. Arrange pepperoni slices on top.
Bake until bubbly and the cheese is melted.
Pizza Dip Ingredients:
- cream cheese
- sour cream
- Parmesan cheese
- pizza sauce or crushed tomatoes
- black pepper
- mozzarella cheese
Tips for making the best Pizza Dip:
- You can use a store-bought pizza sauce in this recipe. I used crushed tomatoes because that's what I use on our pizza.
- The oregano (you can use Italian seasoning instead) and black pepper in cream cheese layer add great flavor too.
- I highly recommend using freshly grated mozzarella cheese for this dip. It will melt better.
- You can also add your favorite pizza toppings like sliced olives, peppers, cooked sausage, crispy bacon, etc. Just bake and dip!
Can I make Pizza Dip ahead of time?
You can make this dip can be made ahead and stored covered in the fridge. Just make sure to let it sit in room temperature for about 15 minutes before baking.
How to serve Pepperoni Pizza Dip?
This dip is best served with toasted baguette slices. You can, of course, serve it with chips but we found that it tastes the best with baguette.
MORE DIP RECIPES:
For more delicious party food ideas, feel free to browse our Appetizer Category.
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out!
Pepperoni Pizza Dip recipe
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup pizza sauce or crushed tomatoes
- 1 and 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 13 slices pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, oregano and black pepper. Mix well. Spread on the bottom of 9" round pie plate.
- Top cheese mixture with pizza sauce. Spread evenly. Top evenly with mozzarella cheese. Arrange pepperoni slices over cheese.
- Bake dip in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until bubbly and the cheese is melted. Serve warm with toasted baguette slices.