REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO CRUNCHY CREAMY SWEET NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE NEW RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS RIGHT INTO YOUR INBOX!
PIN THIS RECIPE TO YOUR PINTEREST BOARD!
SHARE ON FACEBOOK
—>> SCROLL BELOW FOR THE PRINTABLE RECIPE.
Apple Pie Crumb Bars – quick and easy dessert bars that taste just like apple pie! Perfect served with vanilla ice cream.
Caramel Apple Cheesecake – one decadent dessert for the holidays! Sweet and creamy cheesecake with fried cinnamon apples and drizzle of caramel sauce. Each bite is amazing!
The Best Baked Apples – classic fall dessert! Baked apples with cinnamon, brown sugar and oat filling.
Caramel Apple Dip – quick and easy cheesecake dip with caramel sauce. Perfect served with apple slices.
Microwave Caramel Sauce – my easy caramel sauce made in the microwave. Perfect for drizzling over ice cream, pies or cookie bars.
Apple Bundt Cake – beautiful bundt cake for fall gatherings and parties. Filled with chunks of apples and drizzled with caramel glaze and chopped pecans.
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tablespoons of milk
- 3/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup + 2 teaspoons vegetable or canola oil
- 1 large egg
- 2 to 3 medium apples washed, peeled, cored and sliced ( I used Red Delicious and Golden Delicious)
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted and cooled
- 1 and 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Grease and flour an 8" round springform pan. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together both sugars, cinnamon, salt and flour. Add melted butter and fluff with fork until mixtures creates crumbs. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. In a large measuring cup, mix together milk, vanilla, oil and egg. Whisk until smooth.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon. Do not over mix. Few lumps in the batter are okay.
- Pour the cake batter into the prepared pan.
- In a medium bowl, toss together apple slices with two tablespoons of sugar, 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon and the apple cider vinegar. Set aside.
- Arrange apple slices over the batter.
- Sprinkle crumb topping over the apples covering completely.
- Bake the cake for 30 to 35 minutes or until the topping is golden brown.
- Let cool completely in the pan.
- Transfer onto a serving plate or stand. Slice and serve.
- Keep in a covered container for up to 4 days.
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet or #crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out!