These Mango Pineapple Popsicles are made with three ingredients. This healthy and refreshing treat is perfect for hot summer days!
Why This Recipe Works
I finally found a popsicle mold that I like! As soon as it arrived, I set out to make several homemade fruit popsicles for our family to enjoy. This summer heat requires a cold treat almost every day!
Besides, it's a ton of fun mixing different flavors and creating colorful pops. These Mango Pineapple Popsicles are currently trending in our house. They require only 3 ingredients and taste absolutely delicious! Think tropical vacation, beach, and fresh, juicy, sweet fruit.
- mango: fresh or frozen
- pineapple: fresh or canned; I used canned in pineapple juice (not syrup)
- milk: any you like; I used almond milk
How to make mango pineapple popsicles?
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth. Add more almond milk if needed.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds.
- Place the lid on top and insert wooden sticks.
- Freeze for 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
How long does it take to freeze fruit popsicles?
The popsicles need at least 4 hours in the freezer to go from liquid to solid. I like to prep them the night before and let them freeze overnight.
- To enjoy popsicles without the dripping mess, serve them with cupcake liners! Simply make a hole in the center of the liner and insert the popsicle stick through; easy, peasy, and no mess!
- Taste the popsicle mixture before freezing and adjust the flavor to your liking.
- You need liquid to make the mixture blendable, hence the almond milk. You can use any milk you like!
- To save on time, use frozen mango chunks and canned pineapple (not in syrup!).
Frozen popsicles last about 3 months in the freezer. Make sure to store them in a freezer bag so they won't absorb other food flavors.
In my experience, the silicone molds are the easiest to use and wiggle the popsicle out once frozen. Wooden sticks are available in large quantities on Amazon.
There is no sugar added or fillers used. Just mango, pineapple, and almond milk which can be substituted with other milk. This is a healthy and refreshing treat!
More summer treats:
If you like this recipe and make it, let me know in the comments below! Don't forget to rate it if you enjoyed it!
Mango Pineapple Popsicles
- 2 cups chopped mango
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- ¾ cup almond milk
- In a blender, combine mango, pineapple and milk.2 cups chopped mango, 1 cup chopped pineapple, ¾ cup almond milk
- Blend until smooth. Add more milk if needed.
- Taste the mixture and adjust to your liking.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle mold. Tap on the counter to release any air bubbles.
- Place the lid on the mold and insert wooden sticks.
- Freeze popsicles for 4 to 6 hours, preferably overnight.
- If you don't have or don't like almond milk, use any milk you like.
- If using canned pineapple, choose the one in 100% juice, not syrup.
- Please note, that the nutrition value can vary depending on what product you use. The information below is an estimate. Always use a calorie counter you are familiar with.