Skinny Pumpkin Spice Latte – your favorite fall drink just got a makeover! Less calories but still delicious!
SKINNY PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE
The weather for the past few days has been gorgeous! Chilly mornings, warm afternoons – makes me even more excited that fall is almost here! That means my Hubby and I can enjoy a cup of hot coffee in the morning before the kids wake up. I love trying new coffee and coffee creamers to jazz things up. I love my Homemade Cinnamon Roll Coffee Creamer or my Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer.
Since I have been baking fall desserts that include pumpkin, I ended up a few times having leftovers in the can. It was only natural to use it in a homemade version of the oh-so-popular Pumpkin Spice Latte. Besides I love making things from scratch in my own kitchen!
HOW TO MAKE SKINNY PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE:
In a microwave-safe measuring cup (I used pyrex cup), mix together pumpkin puree, vanilla, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and milk. Stir until all combined. Heat up until it starts to bubble. Remove from microwave.
Pour the coffee into a serving cup. Add the pumpkin milk mixture. Stir until well combined. Serve immediately.
MORE PUMPKIN RECIPES:
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet or #crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out!
SKINNY PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE RECIPE:
Skinny Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup fat free half and half
- 4 Tablespoons pumpkin puree not pie filling
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup freshly brewed coffee
- In a microwave safe measuring cup (I used pyrex cup), mix together pumpkin puree, vanilla, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and milk. Stir until all combined. Heat up until it starts to bubble.
- Remove from microwave.
- Pour the coffee into a serving cup. Add the pumpkin milk mixture. Stir until well combined.
- Serve immediately.