Garlic Parmesan Pull-Apart Rolls Recipe – easy, perfectly cheesy and garlicky rolls! You will love these as an appetizer or to go with pasta dinner or soup!
GARLIC PARMESAN PULL-APART ROLLS
I am not sure who is more obsessed with these rolls – me or my kids! The whole batch was gone faster than it took me to place them on a plate! These Garlic Parmesan Pull-Apart Rolls are a cross from a pull-apart bread and a monkey bread and super addicting. Fluffy biscuits with crispy buttery Parmesan edges and cheesy top thanks to freshly grated mozzarella cheese. Served with a dip (Ranch or marinara sauce) or garlic butter (like my Stuffed Garlic Knots) OR along with a hot bowl of soup or pasta, these pull-apart rolls are delicious! I have a history of craving cheesy breads, like my Cheesy Garlic Bombs, Garlic Butter Cheesy Breadsticks or the famous Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread.
HOW TO MAKE PULL-APART ROLLS?
- The refrigerated biscuits make these rolls incredibly easy. All you need to do is quarter each biscuit and toss all pieces in butter, Parmesan and minced garlic. Talk about delicious factor!
- Place three biscuit pieces coated with the buttery mixture into a muffin cup (you will have two or three rolls with four pieces).
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and bake until golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve. I hope you will enjoy this recipe as much as we did and if you do – let us know!
MORE ROLLS AND BREADS:
GARLIC PARMESAN PULL-APART ROLLS RECIPE
- 12 ounce can of refrigerated biscuits
- 4 Tablespoons butter melted
- 3 medium garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces. Place all pieces in a medium mixing bowl. Add melted butter, Parmesan and minced garlic. Toss gently to coat all biscuit pieces.
- Place three biscuit pieces in each muffin cup. You will have a few pieces left. Add them to a couple of three-piece rolls. No need to bake them separately. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over rolls.
- Bake rolls for 11 to 14 minutes OR until they are golden on top and golden brown at the edges. Let cool for a few minutes. Place on a serving plate and garnish with chopped parsley.