Easy Skillet Pizza Rolls recipe - filled with pepperoni and cheese, these rolls are perfect dipped in pizza sauce! Best appetizer for parties and game days!
Let's add these Easy Skillet Pizza Rolls to the bunch. Soft and fluffy rolls filled with cheese and pepperoni, baked in cast iron skillet. Let's not forget the Parmesan cheese butter with a dash of Italian seasoning that is brushed over the rolls before baking. Can you resist these? I know, I can't. I wont even admit how many I was able to inhale while still warm! They are so crazy delicious!
HOW TO MAKE PIZZA ROLLS
This recipe is an upgrade to our super popular Garlic Parmesan Skillet Rolls. This time, I filled each roll with mozzarella cheese and slices of pepperoni. I mixed melted butter with a dash of garlic powder, Italian seasoning and a bit of Parmesan cheese. Then dipped each roll in the butter mixture and arranged them in a cast iron skillet. After just 18 minutes in the oven, they are golden brown and soft and fluffy. The cheese is melted and gooey inside.
These rolls are best served with pizza sauce or simply mix crushed tomatoes with garlic powder and Italian seasoning to make a custom sauce.
Easy Skillet Pizza Rolls recipe
- 1 can jumbo biscuits
- 3 oz. mozzarella cheese cubed
- 16 pepperoni slices
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 1 Tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut each biscuit in half. Gently flatten each piece on a cutting board. Place one slice of pepperoni on biscuit. Add a cube of mozzarella cheese. Fold the edges of the dough to the center, pinch gently to close any gaps and roll in your hands into a ball.
- In a small bowl, mix together butter, Parmesan, garlic powder and seasoning. Dip each biscuit ball in butter mixture, then place in cast iron skillet.
- Bake rolls for 18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool in pan.
- Serve with pizza sauce.