Sheet Pan Nachos – loaded nachos with all of your favorite toppings and baked in the oven. The easiest party appetizer ever!
Quick and easy appetizers are the best in my book. Parties and get-togethers are meant for spending time with people and creating memories and having fun. The food should be delicious but easy to prepare. Like these Sheet Pan Nachos! They are one of the easiest party foods you can make. Simply load everything onto a sheet pan and bake. Everyone will love them!
If your theme is more towards BBQ, you will love my Pulled Pork Nachos. They are always a huge hit! Bonus, you can make the pulled pork in your slow cooker.
- tortilla chips
- ground beef
- cheese (any blend you like)
- chopped tomatoes
- sour cream
- red onion
- Simply layer crispy tortilla chips on a sheet pan, load with beef, beans and cheese ( I used a mix of sharp cheddar and pepper Jack cheese ) and bake for a few minutes, until the cheese is all melted and gooey. Then come your favorite toppings: corn, tomatoes, cilantro (or parsley), sour cream, salsa, red onions, avocado or whatever you love on your tacos. I like to use a mix of white tortilla chips and nacho chips (like Doritos).
- I always add black beans to the ground beef seasoned with taco spice mix. You can also layer them separately. This recipe also works great with shredded cooked chicken (see my Slow Cooker Mexican chicken recipe) or ground turkey.
- For easy clean up, line the sheet pan with parchment paper. I do not recommend aluminum foil as it can rip and come off with the food. I used a 13″ x 9″ pan for this recipe. I had leftover ground beef that can be used for tacos later.
More appetizer recipes:
For more recipe idea, browse our Appetizer category.
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out and leave a comment! 😀
Sheet Pan Nachos
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 1 15 oz. can black beans drained and rinsed
- 10 oz. tortilla chips
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 2 Roma tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 cup whole kernel corn
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley or cilantro
- sour cream optional
- Heat up oil in large skillet. Add ground beef and cook until no longer pink. Add taco seasoning and 1/4 cup of water. Cook until thickened. Add beans and stir together.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Arrange chips on 13" x 9" sheet pan, lined with parchment paper.
- Top with cooked taco meat and beans. Top with cheese.
- Bake in oven for 5 to 7 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Top nachos with corn, chopped tomatoes, cilantro and drizzle with sour cream, if desired.
- Serve immediately.