Bacon Guacamole Recipe - our favorite guacamole recipe that's perfect for parties and game day season! You will love the addition of bacon!
Get ready to be obsessed! I put a spin on traditional guac with this Bacon Guacamole and it's out of this world delicious! So easy to make with perfectly ripe avocados, mixed with garlic, onion, tomato, spices and crispy bacon. Make a batch served with tortilla chips and devour because it is so tasty! Skip the boring store-bought version and make this super easy guacamole. The addition of crispy bacon is perfect and bound to be a hit!
This Bacon Guacamole is my version of a healthy dip for game day season, parties, holidays or simply a family movie night. It's flavorful, quick and easy to make and everyone loves the bacon! This recipe is an all-time favorite around here, right next to hot and cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Dip and Jalapeno Popper Cheesy Bread.
How to make Bacon Guacamole?
Cook bacon until crispy. Cool and chop. (See note on baking bacon in the oven.)
In a medium mixing bowl, mash avocados. Add lime juice and stir together.
Add onion, tomato, spices and bacon. Stir together.
Serve with tortilla chips.
- To find the perfect avocados for this recipe, test them by gently pressing the outside. If it feels a little soft, the avocado is ripe and perfect. If it feels very soft, it's over-ripe.
- I always skip cilantro for my guacamole but feel free to add 1/4 cup if you like it.
- The easiest way to cook bacon, is to bake it in the oven. Simply place 4 slices of bacon on aluminum foil-lined baking sheet and bake in 400 degrees F oven for 12 to 14 minutes. It will be perfectly crispy! Cool, chop and toss into the avocado mixture.
More dip recipes:
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out and leave a comment! 😀
- 2 ripe avocados
- 4 slices of bacon
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Cook bacon until crispy. Cool and chop. (See note on baking bacon in the oven.)
- In a medium mixing bowl, mash avocados. Add lime juice and stir together.
- Add onion, tomato, spices and bacon. Stir together.
- Serve with tortilla chips.