Pulled Pork Nachos - crispy tortilla chips, smoky, sweet pulled pork, melted cheddar and a drizzle of your favorite BBQ sauce - this appetizer will rock your world!
PULLED PORK NACHOS
Who can resist a platter of crispy chips loaded with all the good food and topped with melty cheese! These nachos are for using up leftover pulled pork. I don't think you should make pulled pork just to make nachos. Pulled pork is the best eaten in a bun, with a side of slaw and baked beans. If you make a batch and happen to have some leftover the next day but want to make something new with it - these nachos are the answer! You could also make pulled pork for BBQ sliders for a party and use some of it for nachos. Two dishes using the same ingredients - score!!
Pulled Pork Nachos Ingredients:
How to make Pulled Pork Nachos?
- Spread chips on baking sheet.
- Top with pulled pork and cheese.
- Bake until the cheese is melted.
- Drizzle extra BBQ sauce over nachos and serve.
More Easy Appetizer Recipes:
- Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Philly Cheese Steak Cheesy Bread
- Reuben Cheesy Bread
- Hot Corn and Bacon Dip
- Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Cheesy Pull-Apart Bread
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet or #crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out!!
Pulled Pork Nachos
- 12 oz tortilla chips
- 1.5 cups leftover BBQ pulled pork
- 1.5 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Arrange chips on a large baking sheet.
- Top with pulled pork, spreading it evenly.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Place pan in the oven and bake until cheese melts, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Drizzle BBQ sauce over nachos.
- Cool to room temperature and serve.