Easy Garlic Cheese Bombs Recipe – biscuit bombs filled with gooey mozzarella, brushed with garlic Ranch butter and baked into perfection. Easy, fast and absolutely addicting!
Meet the babies of the all-time popular Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread. Your new favorite party appetizer and snack.
EASY GARLIC CHEESE BOMBS
How can you ever say no to a warm, garlic butter roll filled with gooey cheese? I always say I can never give up cheese, bread and chocolate. I can take a break from it, but it would be really hard to give it up entirely. We are huge fans of appetizers and game day food and it seems like all of them are bread and cheese related. Needless to say, these babies are here to stay! And we already have more plans for them! 🙂
How to make Garlic Cheese Bombs?
Can things get any easier than opening a can of biscuits (BTW! Do you freak out when it pops? I totally do!!), placing a square piece of mozzarella and pinching the seams. For this recipe, I used about 3 oz. of the cheese, cubed into 3/4″ pieces. You may have some leftover. You need 10 pieces for 10 biscuits. Then they are ready for a little garlic Ranch butter brush and off to the oven they go for 14 minutes. They are best served while still warm and dipped in marinara sauce. Woah!
Tips for making the best Cheese Bombs:
- You may know by now, that Ranch seasoning mix is my secret ingredient in a lot of dishes. I used it in my Cheesy Garlic Bread, my Spinach Dip Cheesy Bread, Spinach Dip Chicken Pasta and others. It’s fantastic!
- For cheese, I use mozzarella that I buy in a brick. I am using buttermilk biscuits, regular size (not jumbo). I buy mine at ALDI.
- You can use fresh garlic for stronger garlic flavor or store bought minced for more mellow flavor.
How to Serve Garlic Cheese Bombs?
I highly recommend serving marinara sauce along side of the cheese bombs. If you don’t have any, simply mix crushed tomatoes with 1 packet of Ranch seasoning mix. You may have to add some salt and pepper. Bam! Easy-peasy!
MORE CHEESY BREADS:
Bacon Wrapped Cheese Bombs – cheese filled biscuits, wrapped in bacon and fried. Can you say: woah!
Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread – the best recipe for homemade garlic bread with cheesy topping!
Easy Cheesy Pull Apart Bread – best party appetizer! Each bread piece is surrounded by gooey cheese!
Easy Cheesy Crescent Rolls – super easy upgrade to crescent rolls from a tube! Filled with cheese, rolled and baked!
Spinach Artichoke Dip Cheesy Bread – my favorite dip in cheesy bread form. Irresistible!
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out and leave a comment! 😀
Easy Garlic Cheese Bombs
- 1 tube of biscuits ; I used regular size 10 count
- 3 oz. mozzarella cheese in brick
- 1/4 cup salted butter melted
- 2 teaspoons dry Ranch seasoning mix
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder or 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with silicone baking mat or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Cube cheese into 3/4" pieces.
- Open biscuits and place on cutting board.
- Place one piece of mozzarella cheese in the middle of each biscuits. Pinch seams to close the cheese inside and form rolls.
- Place rolls on baking sheet, spacing them about 2" apart.
- Mix melted butter with garlic and Ranch seasoning. Brush rolls with butter.
- Bake cheese bombs for 13 to 15 minutes OR until golden brown on top.
- When done, brush rolls with remaining butter and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve warm with a side or marinara sauce for dipping.