Easy Strawberry Lemonade – fresh strawberries and lemon juice make this pink lemonade the perfect thirst quencher for the summer. Make a whole pitcher in minutes!
I am so so excited to share this recipe with you guys! It is my favorite lemonade for the summer. Sunny days call for bright, pretty drinks filling my glass. Especially ones made from fresh fruit and in minutes in my own kitchen. I always get an extra container of strawberries just to make this drink! My kiddos love it and a whole pitcher does not last long in our house. We make it every weekend to go with Hubby’s BBQ and it’s fantastic!
Strawberry Lemonade Ingredients:
- fresh strawberries
- lemon juice
Pink Strawberry Lemonade variations:
- As always, I like to give you guys options to play with this recipe! You can use pretty much any fruit for this lemonade. I love it with peaches, raspberries or watermelon.
- I love it with a little bubbly by using sparkling water or club soda but using regular water is just fine.
- Add mint of fresh basil for even more flavor.
- Spike it up with schnapps or limoncello.
- For a skinnier version, skip the sugar and sweeten a glass of this lemonade with your choice of sweetener.
- Add slices of lemon and fun striped straws and celebrate summer with a glass of this refreshing sipper!
Do I need to strain the strawberry puree?
I’ve learned in the past that my kids (and my Hubby too!) won’t drink a fruity drink if it has seeds or pulp. That’s why I strain the strawberry puree for this lemonade. You do not have to do that. Adding the whole puree will make the color a little more red than pink but if you like a clean, smooth lemonade – I highly recommend straining it.
More Drink Recipes:
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out! 😀
Fresh strawberries and lemon juice make this pink lemonade the perfect thirst quencher for the summer! Make a whole pitcher in minutes and you are all set for the next summer soiree!
- 3/4 cup lemon juice fresh or bottled
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1,5 cups to 2 fresh strawberries washed, hulled
- 5 cups water (tap purified, sparkling or club soda)
- Place lemon juice and sugar in a tall pitcher. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Place whole strawberries in a blender and puree. Add a little bit of water if your blender has hard time blending. For a clean, smooth lemonade - strain the puree to remove seeds.
- Add puree to pitcher, stir well.
- Add water and stir well.
- Serve over ice.
- Keep refrigerated.