Homemade Mocha Frappuccino - a copycat coffee drink perfect for the hot days of Summer! It takes only 2 minutes to whip it up!
Why You'll Love This Recipe
Our Monday just got better.
Because in my book, a chocolate and coffee blended with ice into a perfect chilled drink can make any day better. Plus, a homemade copycat that tastes way better then the store-bought is always a winner.
It's this time of year! Iced coffee is my everyday companion. I made a run to my local grocery store the other day. It was hot and humid. Our store has Starbucks inside and it is very convenient for the shoppers to grab a frappe and shop. I must have passed at least a dozen of people with a shopping basket in one hand and Starbucks cup in the other. That left me craving a chilled coffee drink. As soon as I got home, I pulled out my Blendtec and made this beauty. I still love to start the day with a hot cup of joe but this chilled frappuccino is like a treat and recently, it even replaced my afternoon dessert. Because it is like a dessert in a mug! Fudge sauce, whipped cream and all!
- half and half or milk
- fudge sauce
How to make mocha frappuccino?
- Measure out all ingredients.
- Place everything in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a serving mug, and top with extra whipped cream and fudge sauce.
Why is this recipe the best:
Two things make it absolutely irresistible:
- it takes 2 minutes to whip it up in a blender (one step only)
- there is my favorite 10-Minutes Fudge Sauce in it!
Don't you just want to slurp it down?
Crazy good! Especially with the addition of whipped cream and a drizzle of the glorious fudge sauce. By the way, you NEED to try my fudge sauce recipe. It's so fast and easy to make. So fill up the jar, pop the straw in, kick off the sandals and put your feet up!
More drink recipes:
If you like this recipe and make it, let me know in the comments below! Don't forget to rate it if you enjoyed it!
Homemade Mocha Frappuccino
- 1 cup ice cubes
- ½ cup coffee I used freshly brewed and cooled
- ⅓ cup of half and half or milk
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 3 Tablespoons fudge sauce
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend till smooth. Add more ice for more frothy drink.
- Please note, that the nutrition value can vary depending on what product you use. The information below is an estimate. Always use calorie counter you are familiar with.
- Feel free to use almond milk for a dairy-free version.