Homemade Mocha Frappuccino – a copycat coffee drink perfect for the hot days of Summer! It takes only 2 minutes to whip it up!
Our Monday just got better.
Because in my book, a chocolate and coffee blended with ice into a perfect chilled drink can make any day better. Plus, a homemade copycat that tastes way better then the store-bought is always a winner.
It’s this time of year! Iced coffee is my everyday companion. I made a run to my local grocery store the other day. It was hot and humid. Our store has Starbucks inside and it is very convenient for the shoppers to grab a frappe and shop. I must have passed at least a dozen of people with a shopping basket in one hand and Starbucks cup in the other. That left me craving a chilled coffee drink. As soon as I got home, I pulled out my Blendtec and made this beauty. I still love to start the day with a hot cup of joe but this chilled frappuccino is like a treat and recently, it even replaced my afternoon dessert. Because it is like a dessert in a mug! Fudge sauce, whipped cream and all!
Two things make it absolutely irresistible:
1) it takes 2 minutes to whip it up in a blender (one step only)
2) there is my favorite 10-Minutes Fudge Sauce in it!
Don’t you just want to slurp it down?
Crazy good! Especially with the addition of whipped cream and a drizzle of the glorious fudge sauce. By the way, you NEED to try my fudge sauce recipe. It’s so fast and easy to make (stove-top —> 10 minutes, microwave—> 4 minutes!). So fill up the jar, pop the straw in, kick off the sandals and put your feet up!
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out and leave a comment! 😀
This Mocha Frappuccino is a copycat coffee drink perfect for the hot days of Summer! It takes only 2 minutes to whip it up!
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 cup coffee I used freshly brewed and cooled
- 1/3 cup of half and half or milk
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 3 Tablespoons fudge sauce
Place all ingredients in blender and blend till smooth. Add more ice for more frothy drink.
- Please note, that the nutrition value can vary depending on what product you use. The information below is an estimate. Always use calorie counter you are familiar with.
- Feel free to use almond milk for a dairy-free version.