Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix recipe – a handful of ingredients mixed in a blender make this homemade hot chocolate mix irresistible! Our whole family loves it!
Use it to make my Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate for a real treat!
HOMEMADE HOT CHOCOLATE MIX
Forget the store-bought packets and make this quick and easy hot chocolate mix right in your kitchen! The homemade mix is so much better and quite fun to make. After the success of my Homemade Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer, I wanted to make a hot cocoa mix for the whole family. All you need to make this sweet mix is milk powder or coffee creamer, powdered sugar, chocolate chips, cocoa and salt. Store it in a tall jar and use when the craving for a hot mug of cocoa strikes.
Hot Chocolate Mix Ingredients:
- milk powder or powdered coffee creamer
- powdered sugar
- white and semi-sweet chocolate chips
- cocoa powder
HOW TO MAKE HOT CHOCOLATE MIX?
- Place all ingredients in blender.
- Blend until it has a texture of fine powder.
- Transfer into a tall jar with lid.
- Use 2 to 3 tablespoons of the mix with 8 to 10 ounces of milk or water.
More Homemade Drink Recipes:
- Cinnamon Roll Coffee Creamer
- Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate
- Cashew Coffee Creamer
- Almond Cake Coffee Creamer
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
- White Chocolate Coconut Latte
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out and leave a comment! 😀
- 1 c nonfat dry milk powder or non dairy coffee creamer
- 1/2 c powdered sugar
- 1/4 c white chocolate chips
- 1/2 c semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 c unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Place all ingredients in the blender.
- Blend for 7 seconds or until the ingredients and well blended, especially the chocolate.
- Transfer into a jar with lid.
- Place 3 tablespoons of the mix in the bottom of a 12oz. mug. Fill up with heated up milk. Serve.
Recipe adapted from America's Test Kitchen DIY Cookbook