Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate Recipe – warm winter drink that tastes like peanut butter cups but saves on calories! With just 4 ingredients, it can’t be easier!
PEANUT BUTTER HOT CHOCOLATE
I am back with yet another hot drink for the cold winter months that are ahead of us. This time it’s peanut butter hot chocolate. As in tastes like peanut butter cups but is low-calorie. Quick, easy, sweet and delicious – perfect for movie nights, game nights, Sunday mornings and so much more! Great treat to sip on while wrapping presents, in my opinion. 🙂 If you are a peppermint mocha latte lover, I got you covered! Check out my Skinny Peppermint Mocha Latte recipe.
Today is for PB and chocolate lovers. I think we all have family members that will never turn down a PB & chocolate treat. This hot chocolate couldn’t be easier to make and it tastes just like peanut butter cups. Crazy good! The fact that it has Sweet ‘N Low sweetener makes it low on calories without sacrifice in taste. Make it, share it, enjoy it!
HOW TO MAKE PEANUT BUTTER HOT CHOCOLATE?
- In a medium saucepan, heat up milk, chocolate and peanut butter, whisking constantly. Do not boil! Remove from heat.
- Add sugar or sweetener and mix well. Pour into serving mug. Top with whipped cream. Garnish with mini chocolate chips, peanut butter chips or sprinkles.
- Serve immediately.
In this recipe, you can use your favorite milk: 2%, low-fat, almond or soy. Use milk or semi-sweet chocolate. Skip the sugar and use Sweet ‘N Low sweetener.
MORE DELICIOUS DRINK RECIPES:
PEANUT BUTTER HOT CHOCOLATE RECIPE:
Rich and creamy hot chocolate with peanut butter. Sweet and salty drink for cold winter days!
- 1 cup milk I used 2%; see post for more options
- 3 Tablespoons milk chocolate chips
- 3 Tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 packets Sweet 'N Low sweetener
- In a medium saucepan, heat up milk, chocolate and peanut butter, whisking constantly. Do not boil!
- Remove from heat.
- Add Sweet 'N Low sweetener and mix well.
- Pour into serving mug.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Garnish with mini chocolate chips, peanut butter chips or sprinkles.
- Serve immediately.
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out!