Skinny Peppermint Mocha Latte Recipe – warm up with this low calorie version of popular winter coffee drink! You only need a few ingredients and less than 10 minutes to make it!
‘Tis the season for hot and sweet coffee drinks!
Being a huge coffee lover and a fan of all coffee drinks, the holiday season is my favorite because I get a free pass to make them as often as I want to. There are so many options, you could have a different one each day!
Today, I am partnering with Sweet ‘N Low and Socialstars to bring you a skinny version of one of my favorite winter coffee drinks: the Peppermint Mocha Latte! It requires only 5 ingredients that most likely you have on hand and takes only a few minutes to prepare.
Brew up your coffee or make an espresso for a stronger drink. Make the milk and chocolate mixture, add peppermint extract and Sweet ‘N Low sweetener and mix it all up. Dress up with a swirl of whipped cream and a sprinkle of crushed peppermint candy or holiday funfetti and enjoy! It doesn’t get easier than that!
Use your favorite milk: 2%, low-fat, almond or soy. Use dark or semi-sweet chocolate. Skip the sugar and use Sweet ‘N Low sweetener. Enjoy the sweet drink you love but save on calories. Sweet ‘N Low is a zero calorie sweetener and my favorite way to turn decadent drinks into skinny yet still flavorful options. For more information about the product, please visit Sweet ‘N Low website.
Perfectly creamy latte with chocolate and coffee and peppermint flavor.
- 1 cup milk I used 2% - see post for more options
- 1/2 cup freshly brewed coffee or espresso for a stronger option
- 5 Tablespoons squares dark chocolate or 4 semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 pkgs Sweet 'N Low sweetener
- whipped cream optional, for garnish
- sprinkles for garnish
- crushed peppermint candy for garnish
- In a medium saucepan, heat up milk and chocolate, whisking constantly. Do not boil!
- Remove from heat.
- Add extract, Sweet 'N Low sweetener and coffee. Mix well.
- Pour into serving mug.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Garnish with crushed candy cane or sprinkles.
- Serve immediately.
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out!