This Christmas Punch is a great holiday drink for the whole family! This non-alcoholic punch is made with cranberry juice, orange juice, sparkling water, fresh cranberries and orange slices.
If you are expecting guests for the holidays and need a crowd-pleasing drink, this Christmas Punch is perfect! It's a non-alcoholic beverage that everyone can enjoy. Make a smaller batch for your family to serve during Christmas dinner. It's pretty and delicious!
- cranberry juice (or pomegranate juice, or a mix of both)
- orange juice (I used pulp free)
- sparkling water or soda
- fresh cranberries
- orange slices
- Combine juices in a large pitcher.
- Add sparkling water or soda and fresh cranberries and orange slices.
- Chill or serve right away.
Can I make it ahead of time?
You can combine the juices in a pitcher. Add sparkling water right before serving so it won't lose the carbonation. Garnish each glass with fresh fruit.
What alcohol can I add to this punch?
You can use flavored vodka, champagne, rose or even red wine.
More holiday drinks:
For more recipes like this one, feel free to browse the Drinks Category.
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out and leave a comment! 😀
- 3 cups cranberry juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups sparkling water see note
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- ½ fresh orange sliced
- In a large pitcher, combine juices.
- If you will be serving the punch right away, add the sparkling water now.
- Add fresh cranberries, orange slices and ice to each glass and fill with punch.
- You can use sparkling water or soda. I used ginger ale.
- Please note, that the nutrition value can vary depending on what product you use. The information below is an estimate. Always use calorie counter you are familiar with.
- Instead of cranberry juice, you can use pomegranate juice or a mix of both.