Garlic Parmesan Roasted Broccoli Recipe – the best broccoli ever! Perfectly roasted broccoli with crunchy garlic Parmesan coating.
This is it, people! This is the BEST recipe for roasted broccoli EVER. It’s 100% kid-approved and it will turn you into a broccoli lover and actually make you excited about this green vegetable. It is also crazy easy to make and requires only a handful of ingredients. Not only you will devour every broccoli bite but also every single bit of the crunchy garlic Parmesan topping.
We already covered Brussels sprouts and turned them into one tasty dish. Let’s do the same with this unpopular vegetable and make it a permanent in our menus. This Garlic Parmesan Roasted Broccoli is the best and tastiest way to cook this vegetable and enjoy it!
I know, that sounds like a lot of excitement over a veggie. But trust me. This recipe is the best and the only one you need to actually enjoy eating broccoli. Forget everything you were told about this vegetable that made you skip it in the produce aisle.
HOW TO ROAST BROCCOLI
Roasting vegetables is my favorite way to cook them. Simply take two broccoli heads and chop them into florets. (Do not discard the ends. Use them in soups or pasta.) Toss the florets with seasoned oil mixture and Parmesan breadcrumbs and roast in your oven for 20 to 25 minutes. Then just grab a fork and go to town! This broccoli is out-of-this-world delicious! Serve with roasted chicken or grilled fish fillets.
Next time you need a simple yet delicious side dish or simply want to eat more broccoli but you are not sure how to make it tasty, try this recipe for Garlic Parmesan Roasted Broccoli and prepare to be amazed!
CRAVING MORE? TRY THESE ROASTED VEGETABLE RECIPES:
PIN THIS RECIPE TO YOUR PINTEREST BOARD!
SHARE IT ON FACEBOOK!
–>> Follow me on Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram for latest recipe updates!
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out and leave a comment! 😀
- 2 medium head of broccoli see note
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs plain or Italian style
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Trim broccoli heads and cut into florets. Cut large florets in half.
- Place broccoli in a large mixing bowl. Add olive oil, salt, pepper and minced garlic. Toss to coat.
- Add Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs and toss to coat.
- Spread broccoli on prepared sheet. If there is any leftover breadcrumb mixture in the bottom of the bowl, sprinkle it over broccoli.
- Roast in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until the broccoli is soft and the breadcrumb mixture is golden brown.
If you are using already trimmed broccoli, you will need 4 cups. You can use 3 teaspoons of minced garlic in olive oil (you can buy it in small jars) in place of fresh garlic cloves.