Slow Cooker Baked Potatoes Recipe – perfectly soft and fluffy potatoes baked in a crockpot. So easy and perfect topped with cheese, bacon and sour cream.
SLOW COOKER BAKED POTATOES
This is the easiest and also my new favorite way to make perfect baked potatoes. It works every time and it’s such a time-saver! The potatoes come out soft and fluffy every time. I make them to serve with these BBQ Ribs (talk about a delicious dinner with minimal work!) or to top them with Pulled Pork, Chili or taco chicken or beef. So many options! I love them simply with butter, salt, pepper and dill.
These Slow Cooker Baked Potatoes are fail-proof and very easy to make. You won’t believe how fluffy the potatoes are inside and if you like crispy skin, place the cooked potatoes under the broiler for a couple of minutes.
How to make Slow Cooker Baked Potatoes?
- Rub washed potatoes with olive oil and salt and pepper, wrap tightly with aluminum foil.
- Place in a slow cooker with a little bit of water and set for 4 to 8 hours.
- When ready, unwrap and top with cheddar cheese, bacon, sour cream and dill. Or simply serve with butter and seasoning. They are delicious!
More Potato Recipes:
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out and leave a comment! 😀
- 5 to 6 medium russet potatoes scrubbed clean
- 5 to 6 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
Prepare 5 to 6 (one for each potato) square pieces of aluminum foil, large enough to wrap potatoes tightly.
- Lay potato on a piece of foil. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Sprinkle with about 1/4 teaspoon of each salt and pepper.
Wrap foil tightly around potato. Place in slow cooker. Repeat with remaining potatoes.
Add 1/2 cup of water to slow cooker. Set on LOW to cook for 7 to 8 hours or on HIGH to cook for 4 to 5 hours.
When done, remove potatoes from slow cooker using kitchen tongs. Place on plate. Unwrap, slice lengthwise with a knife, fluff with fork and top with your favorite toppings: butter, more seasoning, sour cream, dill, parsley, bacon, cheese.