Peanut Butter Jelly Pancakes - a delicious stack of fluffy peanut butter pancakes with your favorite jelly topping!
PEANUT BUTTER & JELLY PANCAKES
Hey hey hey! It's Thursday which means the weekend is almost here! And I've got something fabulous just for your weekend mornings! PANCAKES! You may already know, that Sunday mornings are "pancakes and waffles for breakfast" mornings in our house. It's our favorite morning in the whole week because there is no rush and everyone can sit by the table and enjoy a stack of pancakes or waffles with their favorite toppings.
Peanut Butter & Jelly Pancakes Ingredients:
- baking powder
- baking soda
- creamy peanut butter
- your favorite jelly
How to make Peanut Butter and Jelly Pancakes?
- Start by whisking the dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Whisk wet ingredients in a glass measuring cup. Add to dry ingredients and stir in with a spatula. Do not overmix.
- Fry 1/4 cup of batter per pancake on a preheated griddle.
- Top pancakes with jelly and serve.
More Pancake Recipes:
For more recipes like this, feel free to browse our Breakfast category.
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out and leave a comment! 😀
Peanut Butter Jelly Pancakes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 large egg beaten
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- your favorite jelly warmed up or syrup
- Heat up your griddle or a large skillet over a medium heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt).
- In another mixing bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients (buttermilk, egg and peanut butter).
- With a wooden spoon or a rubber spatula, stir in the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Do not overmix! Lumpy batter is good.
- Spray your griddle with a cooking spray. Pour 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake. It's thick so spread it a little bit. Cook pancakes for 3 minutes on each side or until they are cooked through.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serves with warmed up jelly or syrup.