This Greek Salmon Salad is packed with fresh veggies and served with pan-seared salmon. Crisp Romaine lettuce, Roma tomatoes, olives, cucumber, red onion and quick homemade Greek dressing are perfect with fish!
GREEK SALMON SALAD
Bright and colorful salads are the most fun to make and eat. Fresh vegetables, like cucumber, tomatoes, red onion and Romaine lettuce toss with sliced olives, feta cheese and quick homemade salad dressing makes for a delicious and healthy lunch. But add a juicy pan-seared salmon and you have a complete meal. This Greek Salmon Salad is healthy, delicious and satisfying. You could also use my Parmesan Crusted Salmon that is baked in the oven or air fryer. They are both my favorite lately and both so easy to make!
How to make Greek Salmon Salad?
- Start by preparing the vegetables: chop cucumber, tomatoes, slice onion and olives. Chop lettuce.
- Season salmon on both sides with salt and pepper. Heat up olive oil in a pan (cast iron is my recommendation), then sear on both sides until cooked. Remove from pan and let sit for 5 minutes.
- In a small jar, mix together dressing ingredients. Toss salad with dressing. Add feta cheese. Serve with salmon.
Can I make this salad ahead of time?
Yes, this salad can be made and store for up to 2 days in the fridge. I do recommend keeping the dressing separate and drizzle over each serving.
Greek Salad Dressing:
In a small jar, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, honey, minced garlic, dried oregano, salt, pepper and Dijon mustard. Whisk well and pour over salad. Toss to coat.
More Healthy Salad recipes:
For more recipes, browse our salad category.
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out and leave a comment! 😀
- 8 oz. salmon skinless
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 3 Roma tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup olives sliced
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Season salmon on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat up olive oil in a pan (cast iron is recommended). Sear salmon for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side, until cooked through.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine Romaine lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, olives, onion and feta cheese.
- In a small jar, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, honey, garlic, spices and Dijon mustard. Shake well. Pour over salad.
- Serve salad with salmon on top.