Caramel Apple Sangria made with apple cider, caramel sauce and white wine. Make this fall-themed sangria a hit for gatherings and parties!
Crisp air, comfy sweater, fire pit, good friends and a glass of my Apple Caramel Sangria make for a perfect Fall afternoon. Simply mix all four ingredients in a large pitcher and chill in fridge until the party arrives. It's refreshing, sweet and light.
This Caramel Apple Sangria is a perfect light cocktail for Thanksgiving or any gatherings this season. Along with a slice of apple pie or crumb cake, this sangria makes for a delicious sweet treat after a good meal.
- apple cider
- white wine
- caramel sauce
- green apples
- Combine apple cider, dry white wine and caramel sauce in a large pitcher. Add apple slices and stir well.
- Chill until ready to serve.
What alcohol to use?
This Fall Apple Sangria is made without vodka. I know a lot of apple sangria recipes call for it ( especially caramel vodka ) but I never mix two types of alcohol so I used only white wine in my recipe. Feel free to experiment and add whatever you like. Also, to make it sparkly, use sparkly wine or cider OR use club soda. Serve in wine glasses or mason jars.
More recipes with apples:
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake
- Apple Crumb Cake
- Apple Crumb Bars with Caramel Sauce
- Caramel Apple Dip
- Easy Microwave Caramels
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out and leave a comment! 😀
Caramel Apple Sangria
- 3 cups apple cider not vinegar!
- 2 cups dry white wine
- ¼ cup caramel sauce or more to taste
- 2 crisp Gala apples cored and chopped
- Place all ingredients in a large pitcher. Stir well.
- Chill in fridge until ready to serve.