Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts are crispy and delicious. It’s a quick and healthy side dish to make in the air fryer in just minutes!
If you are short on time or need a small batch of roasted vegetables for a side dish, air fryer is your friend. It heats up faster than an oven and cooks in half the time. These Air Fryer Brussels sprouts are a great side dish option for healthy lunches, dinners and even salads. They are crispy yet tender and done in under 20 minutes. You can skip the oil if you like but it helps the seasoning to stick to the Brussels sprouts. You can also use a cooking spray (coconut or olive oil).
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts
- olive oil
- garlic powder
- dried oregano
- onion powder
- Trim Brussels sprouts and peel outer layers. Cut each one in half.
- Toss sprouts with oil and seasoning.
- Place in one layer in the air fryer basket.
- Place in the air fryer and cook for 8 minutes.
- Shake the basket and cook sprouts for 5 to 8 minutes more.
Can I use frozen brussels sprouts?
If you are using frozen Brussels sprouts, lower the temperature to 375 degrees F and cook sprouts for 8 to 10 minutes. They will thaw out and all excess moisture will evaporate. Then drizzle with oil and seasoning and air fry for 8 minutes.
- temperature: use high temperature for roasting vegetables (just like you would in the oven) to make them crispy and delicious.
- single layer: make sure to arrange the sprouts in a single layer so they all cook evenly.
- shake: halfway through the roasting time, shake the air fryer basket and make sure they are arranged in a single layer.
- serve immediately: it is best to serve the sprouts right away or they will lose the crispy texture as they sit.
- add grated Parmesan (not the green bottle stuff) after the first cooking time and shaking the basket; the sprouts will taste like toasted cheese
- toss Brussels sprouts with balsamic vinegar before roasting or drizzle with balsamic glaze after roasting
- add honey and minced garlic to oil and seasoning (skip garlic powder)
More air fryer recipes:
For more recipes like this one, feel free to browse our Air Fryer Category.
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out and leave a comment! 😀
Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts are crispy and delicious. It's a quick and healthy side dish to make in the air fryer in just minutes!
- 1 lb fresh Brussels sprouts
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Trim ends and outer leaves from each Brussels sprout. Discard. Cut each sprouts in half. Place all in a large mixing bowl.
Drizzle oil over sprouts and toss to coat. Add seasoning and toss to coat.
Arrange Brussels sprouts in a single layer in the air fryer basket (you may need to make it in two batches, depending on the size of your air fryer).
Place the basket in the air fryer, set temperature to 390 degrees F and timer to 8 minutes.
Remove basket from air fryer and shake it. Again, make sure the sprouts are in a single layer.
Cook for another 5 to 7 minutes.
- Please note, that the nutrition value can vary depending on what product you use. The information below is an estimate.
- If you are using frozen Brussels sprouts, lower the temperature to 375 degrees F and cook sprouts for 8 to 10 minutes. They will thaw out and all excess moisture will evaporate. Then drizzle with oil and seasoning and air fry for 8 minutes.