These Air Fryer Peaches are topped with brown sugar graham cracker topping and a dollop of freshly whipped cream. Baked in the air fryer, this Summer dessert is done in 10 minutes!
Why You'll Love This Recipe
Peach fans, do I have a treat for you today! We are talking quick, easy, and absolutely delicious dessert that bakes in the air fryer in 10 minutes. These Air Fryer Peaches are baked skin side up, flipped, topped with graham cracker and brown sugar topping, and baked until the topping is crunchy and peaches soft and juicy. This is a simplified form of a peach cobbler, made into individual servings and air fried instead of baked in the oven.
I served the peaches with freshly whipped cream that melted over still warm peaches into the most delicious, sweet sauce! A drizzle of caramel or honey is the only finishing touch this dish needs! After that, just grab a spoon and enjoy every bite!
- peaches: I chose ones on a firmer side but ripe peaches work great too; any stone fruit works in this recipe;
- butter: helps the topping air fry until crispy but also ensures the peaches are juicy;
- brown sugar: caramelizes during air frying;
- graham cracker crumbs: adds crunch to the topping; can be substituted with old-fashioned oats, almond flour, or chopped nuts;
- cinnamon: optional but recommended spice that adds delicious flavor to this dessert.
How to air fry peaches?
- Start by slicing peaches in half and removing the pit.
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees F.
- When ready, place a sheet of parchment paper in the air fryer basket and arrange as many peach halves as you can fit, skin side up and cut side down. bake for 5 minutes.
- Make the topping mixture in a bowl.
- Flip peach halves over and top with topping mixture. Be generous!
- Bake peaches for 5 more minutes.
- Remove from the air fryer, top with whipped cream, and a drizzle of caramel or honey. Serve!
What if I don't have graham cracker crumbs?
In case of a lack of graham crackers, use old-fashioned oat, chopped nuts, any shortbread type of cookie, or a combination of these options. I used graham crackers and processed them with a handful of cashews.
How to serve air-fried peaches?
- For this dessert, I whipped heavy cream and scooped it onto each peach half. A drizzle of caramel sauce and you can dig in! The whipped cream melts into a sweet sauce over the warm peaches.
- If you don't have whipped cream, serve peaches with ice cream.
- Want to avoid dairy? Drizzle peaches with caramel sauce, honey or maple syrup.
This dish is best baked before serving. It's really quick so if you plan ahead, you can have it done in no time. The peaches have the best flavor and texture while still warm.
Try apples, pineapple slices, mixed berries in ramekins, etc. The topping in this recipe complements so many of them!
More air fryer recipes:
If you like this recipe and make it, let me know in the comments below! Don't forget to rate it if you enjoyed it!
Air Fryer Peaches
- 4 medium peaches
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- whipped cream
- honey or caramel optional
- Slice peaches in half and remove the pit.4 medium peaches
- Preheat the air fryer to 350° F for 3 minutes.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper in the air fryer basket and arrange as many peach halves as you can fit, skin side up and cut side down. Press the "air fry" setting and time to 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the topping mixture in a bowl by combining butter with sugar and cracker crumbs.4 tablespoons unsalted butter, 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar, 6 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- Using kitchen tongs, flip peach halves over and top with the topping mixture. Be generous!
- Place the basket back in the air fryer and bake peaches for 5 more minutes.
- Remove from the air fryer, top with whipped cream, and a drizzle of caramel or honey.whipped cream, honey or caramel
- The peaches have the best flavor and texture while still warm.
- If you don't have graham cracker crumbs, use old-fashioned oat, chopped nuts, any shortbread type of cookie, or a combination of these options.
- Please note, that the nutrition value can vary depending on what product you use. The information below is an estimate. Always use a calorie counter you are familiar with.