This Air Fryer Cauliflower is a healthy, low-carb, keto-friendly side dish, snack, or appetizer. Just three ingredients make this recipe quick, easy and delicious!
This is a healthy version of my Roasted Garlic Parmesan Cauliflower recipe. It's delicious served with Air Fryer Salmon or Baked Pork Chops.
Healthy Air Fryer Cauliflower
When you need a healthy way to make a delicious vegetable side or simply don't want to heat up the house by roasting in the oven, an air fryer is your friend! This small kitchen appliance allows me to quickly and with minimal cleanup, make delicious dishes, like this Air Fryer Cauliflower.
I am a huge cauliflower fan and always look for new ways to enjoy it. I can mash it, roast it, steam it and now air fry it! This time I kept the recipe simple. Just cauliflower, oil, salt and pepper. That's it! The result: tasty dish without the guilt!
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
How to make Air Fryer Cauliflower?
- Start by cutting the cauliflower into bite-size florets, roughly the same size.
- Toss with oil and seasoning.
- Preheat air fryer to 370 degrees F.
- Cook cauliflower for 13 minutes. If needed, cook for 3 to 4 more minutes.
- Serve right away.
How to cut the cauliflower?
First, cut off the stem and leaves. Next, cut cauliflower into large pieces, then separate those into smaller florets. Cut them into bite-size pieces. Same size pieces will cook evenly.
Can a frozen cauliflower be air fried?
Yes, frozen cauliflower works too. It may take longer to cook, so keep that in mind. Fresh cauliflower is always recommended.
Can I add broccoli?
Absolutely! Both vegetables can be cooked together and will be delicious!
More air fryer recipes:
- Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Air Fryer Roasted Garlic
- Air Fryer Potato Chips
- Air Fryer Carrots
For more recipes like this one, feel free to browse our Air Fryer Category.
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out and leave a comment!
Air Fryer Cauliflower
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat air fryer to 370° F.
- Cut the cauliflower into bite-size florets, roughly the same size.
- Toss it with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Arrange cauliflower florets in a single layer in air fryer basket or on the rack, about 1 inch in between pieces.
- Air fry cauliflower for 13 minutes. If needed, cook for 3 to 4 more minutes.
- Let cool, then serve.
- Please note, that the nutrition value can vary depending on what product you use. The information below is an estimate. Always use a calorie counter you are familiar with.
- Do not overcrowd the air fryer. Work in batches. If your air fryer has racks, use 2 at a time, rotate halfway through cooking time.
Love this air fryer cauliflower recipe as an appetizer! It's not only healthy but it's also very delicious, thanks for sharing this awesome recipe!
Thank you so much, Natasha!
I love garlic, so I also added some garlic powder. Turned out delicious! Perfect for my new keto diet. 🙂
Great! Thanks, Kara!
I will be making this & snacking on it all the time!! Healthy & tasty & so easy to make!
Absolutely! Irresistible snack!