PIN THIS RECIPE TO YOUR PINTEREST BOARD!
SHARE ON FACEBOOK
Sweet and creamy pumpkin cheesecake bars with Oreo cookie crust. So easy and delicious!
- 3/4 cup crushed chocolate graham crackers
- 4 Tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 2 pkg 8 oz. each packages cream cheese softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree not pie filling!
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoons and 1/2 pumpkin spice see note
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs slightly beaten
- Line an 8" square baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a food processor or blender, crush crackers until fine. Add melted butter and process till combined.
- Press the crust into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Bake in the oven for 7 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese for 30 seconds until creamy.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Add pumpkin and mix in well.
- Add vanilla, flour, pumpkin spice and salt. Mix well.
- Add eggs and mix until just incorporated. Do not overmix.
- Pour the filling over the baked crust. Tap the pan against the counter to release the air and get rid off air bubbles on the surface.
- Bake the cheesecake for 35 to 38 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let sit in room temperature until completely cool. Refrigerate for at least 2 to 4 hours. The longer the better.
- Remove the cheesecake from the pan. Slice and serve.
- Refrigerate any leftovers for up to 2 days, in an air-tight container.
- If desired, top the bars with whipped cream, a dash of ground cloves and a drizzle of caramel sauce.
The total time includes the minimum chilling time. If you do not have a pumpkin spice on hand, see my [Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice|http://www.crunchycreamysweet.com/homemade-pumpkin-pie-spice/] post. Recipe source: Crunchy Creamy Sweet
For the original post about this recipe, click HERE.