REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO CRUNCHY CREAMY SWEET NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE NEW RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS RIGHT INTO YOUR INBOX!
PIN THIS RECIPE TO YOUR PINTEREST BOARD!
SHARE ON FACEBOOK
For the original post, click HERE.
20-Minute Chicken Noodle Soup – pure comfort food and so easy to make! This soup is perfect for the cold and flu season.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 and 1/2 lbs beef sirloin cut into 1/4" thick pieces
- 8 oz baby bella mushrooms washed and sliced
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 and 1/2 cup beef stock
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 pkg No Yolks® Noodles
- Preheat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Season beef with salt and pepper and stir to coat.
- Add beef to hot skillet and cook for 1 minute on both sides. Remove onto a plate.
- To the same skillet, add onion slices, garlic and mushrooms. Stir and cook for about 1 minute. Add butter and cook, stirring often, until the onions are translucent.
- Sprinkle flour over vegetables and stir in until there is no flour visible. Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Drizzle in the beef stock and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until combined. Simmer on low until thick, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- In the meantime, in a stock pot bring water to boil. Add salt and No Yolks noodles. Cook until done, about 7 minutes. Drain, set aside and keep warm.
- When vegetable sauce is thick, add back cooked beef and stir in. Add sour cream and stir until combined and the sauce is creamy. Remove from heat.
- Serve sauce over noodles. Garnish with chopped green onions or parsley.
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out!