Skinny Peanut Butter Cup Dip - this 4 ingredient dip may look indulgent, but it's lightened up with yogurt and has no added sugar!
If you are following me on Instagram, you already saw this dip. It was a quick snack made out of a pure boredom. A peanut butter dip was in my head but I wanted something light and creamy and absolutely delicious but without the guilt.
Enter Peanut Butter Cup Dip - the Skinny Style. Aka my newest obsession.
It all comes together in just minutes. Just place all ingredients in your blender and blend to smooth. Stir in mini chocolate chips and you are ready to go!
Just for the fun of it I topped it off with 2 Reese's peanut butter cups, chopped. The fluffy peanut butter dip tastes like the Reese's cup's filling. All thanks to the addition of graham crackers blended into the dip. It' adds to the texture and to flavor. I chose honey graham crackers but you can add cinnamon graham crackers for more cinnamon flavor. No added sugar needed.
This dip is fantastic served with graham crackers, apple slices or pretzels. It is also a wonderful spread for a peanut butter banana wrap. Spread it on a flour tortilla, place a whole banana on top and roll it up. Slice and serve. Your kids will love it!
PIN THIS RECIPE TO YOUR PINTEREST BOARD!
SHARE ON FACEBOOK
Skinny Peanut Butter Cup Dip
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter your favorite brand
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt or your favorite yogurt
- 1 whole graham cracker broken into quarters
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp semi-sweet mini chocolate chips optional
- 2 Reese's peanut butter cups chopped (optional)
- Place peanut butter, yogurt, vanilla and cracker pieces into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth, about 30 to 40 seconds.
- Scoop the dip into a serving bowl.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Top with chopped Reese's peanut butter cups.
- Serve with crackers, apple slices or pretzels or as a spread with a banana in a tortilla wrap.