This quick Radish Salad is packed with flavor! Made with sliced crunchy radishes, cucumber and red onion and tossed with a simple vinaigrette, this salad is perfect for Spring and Summer.
Serve it with grilled chicken or air fryer salmon or enjoy on for brunch with cottage cheese or avocado toast.
If you are a fan of radishes and need more recipes to enjoy them, this salad is for you! I am always happy to see this fun root vegetable in my grocery store in the Spring. They are delicious eaten raw, on a bagel or avocado toast but also turned into a salad. It's fresh, delicious and perfect served for brunch, lunch or dinner.
- fresh radishes
- English cucumber
- red onion
- apple cider vinegar
- lemon juice
- salt and pepper
How to make a fresh Radish Salad?
- Start by slicing radishes and cucumber into thin slices.
- Combine vinaigrette ingredients in a small jar and shake.
- Toss everything together.
- Serve immediately.
- creamy: skip the vinaigrette and add ¼ cup of sour cream, dried dill and fresh parsley.
- grated: instead of slicing, grate radishes and cucumber and combine with vinaigrette
What to serve with this salad?
This salad can be served as a side with grilled meat or as a topping for sandwiches, especially if paired with whipped feta, cream cheese or other white spread on a toast or sliced bread.
Any leftovers should be stored in a container with lid, in the fridge, for up to 2 days. The radishes will release some of the color and turn the salad more red.
More easy salad recipes:
For more recipes like this one, feel free to browse our Salad Category.
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out and leave a comment! 😀
Quick Radish Salad
- 10 to 15 fresh radishes washed
- 1 English cucumber
- ¼ cup sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley chopped
- Slice radishes and cucumber and place in a salad bowl.
- In a small jar or bowl, combine oil, vinegar, lemon juice and seasoning. Whisk or shake well.
- Pour vinaigrette over veggies and toss gently to coat.
- Serve right away.
- For a creamy version: skip the vinaigrette and add ¼ cup of sour cream, dried dill and fresh parsley.
- Any leftovers should be stored in a container with lid, in the fridge, for up to 2 days.
- The radishes will release some of the color and turn the salad more red.
- Please note, that the nutrition value can vary depending on what product you use. The information below is an estimate. Always use calorie counter you are familiar with.
Beth Pierce says
My husband LOVES radishes and this is perfect for him! I'm going to make this for him later this week. Thank you!
This is so delicious! We're obsessed and can't believe how simple it is! Thanks for sharing!
Laura Reese says
So many simple ingredients come together here. We loved the salad.
Thank you, Laura!