This quick Radish Salad is packed with flavor! Made with sliced crunchy radishes, cucumber and red onion and tossed with a simple vinaigrette, this salad is perfect for Spring and Summer.
If you are a fan of radishes and need more recipes to enjoy them, this salad is for you! I am always happy to see this fun root vegetable in my grocery store in the Spring. They are delicious eaten raw, on a bagel or avocado toast but also turned into a salad. It’s fresh, delicious and perfect served for brunch, lunch or dinner.
- fresh radishes
- English cucumber
- red onion
- apple cider vinegar
- lemon juice
- salt and pepper
How to make a fresh Radish Salad?
- Start by slicing radishes and cucumber into thin slices.
- Combine vinaigrette ingredients in a small jar and shake.
- Toss everything together.
- Serve immediately.
- creamy: skip the vinaigrette and add 1/4 cup of sour cream, dried dill and fresh parsley.
- grated: instead of slicing, grate radishes and cucumber and combine with vinaigrette
What to serve with this salad?
This salad can be served as a side with grilled meat or as a topping for sandwiches, especially if paired with whipped feta, cream cheese or other white spread on a toast or sliced bread.
Any leftovers should be stored in a container with lid, in the fridge, for up to 2 days. The radishes will release some of the color and turn the salad more red.
More easy salad recipes:
For more recipes like this one, feel free to browse our Salad Category.
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out and leave a comment! 😀
Quick Radish Salad
- 10 to 15 fresh radishes washed
- 1 English cucumber
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley chopped
- Slice radishes and cucumber and place in a salad bowl.
- In a small jar or bowl, combine oil, vinegar, lemon juice and seasoning. Whisk or shake well.
- Pour vinaigrette over veggies and toss gently to coat.
- Serve right away.
- For a creamy version: skip the vinaigrette and add 1/4 cup of sour cream, dried dill and fresh parsley.
- Any leftovers should be stored in a container with lid, in the fridge, for up to 2 days.
- The radishes will release some of the color and turn the salad more red.
- Please note, that the nutrition value can vary depending on what product you use. The information below is an estimate. Always use calorie counter you are familiar with.