Easy Homemade Croutons - perfectly seasoned buttery croutons will take your next salad to a new level! So easy to make in just 15 minutes!
The salad season is coming and what better way to jazz up a salad than with homemade, buttery croutons that taste just like from the restaurant! This recipe requires only 4 ingredients and makes the best crispy croutons ever. Using melted butter and seasoning (that you can easily customize) is the best combo. Forget the store-bought kind and make this recipe to serve with your next salad or soup.
- garlic powder
- Italian seasoning
How to make croutons?
- Start by slicing baguette into cubes.
- Mix melted butter with seasoning.
- Toss bread with seasoned butter. Spread in one even layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for no longer than 10 minutes.
You can store the croutons for up to 2 weeks in a sealed container.
These buttery, crunchy croutons are a must on salads, soups or even used in stuffing made from scratch:
- Chicken Cobb Salad
- Caesar Salad
- Roasted Tomato Soup
- Creamy Carrot Soup
- Instant Pot Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- Homemade Ranch Dressing
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out and leave a comment! 😀
Easy Homemade Croutons recipe
- 4 cups cubed baguette
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt skip if using salted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1.5 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Slice baguette into cubes.
- In a small bowl, whisk melted butter with seasoning.
- Toss bread cubes with seasoned butter.
- Spread evenly on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately or cool completely and store in sealed container for up to 2 weeks.