Cranberry Walnut Stuffing – fruit and nut stuffing idea for your Thanksgiving dinner. It goes perfectly with turkey, roast or ham!
CRANBERRY WALNUT STUFFING
My very favorite stuffing to date! No wonder: it has my favorite ingredients in it. Cranberries that I absolutely adore and always buy tons of bags of them and use all year long; and walnuts – my favorite nut! Together they make a fantastic fruit and nut stuffing that’s not only easy to make but pairs perfectly with chicken, turkey or ham. Just in time for the holidays! The tarty cranberries that burst while baking, and the walnuts that toast in the oven. The honey and nut bread soaked in apple juice is the base and the binder for the fruit and nuts. Oh, it’s so delicious!
Cranberry Walnut Stuffing Ingredients:
- 6 cups of bread cubes
- apple juice
How to make Cranberry Walnut Stuffing?
- Toss bread cubes with apple juice.
- Arrange in a greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle cranberries and nuts over the top.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
More Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipes:
- Slow Cooker Sausage Stuffing
- Green Bean Casserole from Scratch
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- Instant Pot Turkey Breast
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out and leave a comment! 😀
Cranberry Walnut Stuffing
- 6 cups bread cubes I used honey and oat bread
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup shelled walnuts
- dash of salt
- Lightly grease a 2 quart dish. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place bread cubes in the dish.
- Pour the apple juice over the bread.
- Sprinkle cranberries over the bread.
- Sprinkle walnuts over the bread.
- Bake the stuffing for 15 to 18 minutes, or until the bread starts to toast and get a golden brown hue.
- Remove from the oven and let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Toss all of the ingredients together in a large bowl. Stuff the chicken or turkey with stuffing and bake.