Easy Cheesy Garlic Crescent Rolls – flaky and buttery crescent rolls filled with gooey cheese and brushed with garlicky Parmesan butter right before baking! Crazy good!
My highly popular Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread and my One Hour Skillet Focaccia have inspired me to create this crescent roll version. It’s as addictive and as easy as the original and you will absolutely love it!
You should always look at crescent rolls as a blank page. Page that needs to be filled with flavor and taken to a new level. With just a few things you can bake beautiful rolls that will shine on your dinner table.
Too much? I don’t think so. Let’s take a closer look: gooey melty cheesy filling, garlicky Parmesan butter topping. These rolls are addicting!
Let me make something clear. Crescent rolls will always disappear quickly. There is something about a buttery and flaky rolls that make people weak in their knees. But once you add the cheesy filling and brush them with the garlicky butter just before baking so they can get their nice tan in the oven – you will never go back.
There is no going back after trying these Easy Cheesy Garlic Crescent Rolls. If there is anything you want to bring to an dinner with a family or friends, bring these rolls.
They cannot be easier to make (all thanks to the shortcut!) and more flavorful! They are bound to be a hit!
A fun way to make crescent dough rolls, by filling them with cheese. Perfect with pasta or soup!
- 1 tube of crescent rolls 8 rolls
- 8 Tablespoons grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tablespoons salted butter melted
- 1 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon grated Parmesan
- Line a baking sheet with a parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Open the tube and take the crescent dough out.
- Unroll the dough on a cutting board. Separate the triangles of the dough. You make have to reshape them slightly into triangles.
- Place a tablespoon of mozzarella at the long edge of each triangle. Roll up from that edge until you reach the peak of the triangle. I always make sure that the peak of the the triangle is on the top of the crescent roll. (See photos).
- Place the rolled up crescent rolls on the prepared sheet.
- In a small measuring cup, mix melted butter, garlic powder and Parmesan.
- Brush each roll with the butter mixture.
- Bake rolls for 12 to 14 minutes OR until they are golden brown on top.
- You can brush them again after baking with any remaining butter mixture.
- Let cool to room temperature.