Slow Cooker Sweet Garlic Chicken Recipe Card
Slow Cooker Sweet Garlic Chicken - a five-ingredient chicken dish that cooks in a slow cooker! Perfect for a comfort food dinner on a Sunday or over rice on a weekday.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- Place the chicken thighs in a slow cooker.
- In a measuring cup, mix together brown sugar, garlic, vinegar and soy sauce.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken.
- Cook on low setting for 6 hours or on high setting for 4 hours.
- When done, pull the chicken into smaller pieces (according to your likings) or serve a whole thigh per person.
- Serve with mashed potatoes or rice and a side of salad.
Calories: 245kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 107mg | Sodium: 276mg | Potassium: 322mg | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 25IU | Vitamin C: 0.7mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 1.2mg
Tried this recipe?Leave a comment with rating below!
For the original post, click HERE.
Slow Cooker Pineapple Salsa Chicken
Apricot Baked Chicken
Did you make this recipe? Let me know!