Perfect Cornbread Muffins Recipe – no-fail recipe for the best cornbread muffins!
This is my quick and never-fail recipe for a delicious savory muffins to go with dinner. They always come out perfect, with the cracked high tops and fluffy inside!
You can make the batter, pop these in the oven and have them on the table in under 30 minutes! Gotta love fabulous and quick recipes like this one! Because dinner is never complete without a freshly baked bread or muffins on the side.
This recipe is a base, which means you can easily jazz it up!
Here are some ideas:
– add half of a can of whole kernel corn, drained
– add your favorite fresh or dried herbs (2 teaspoons of dried, 1 tablespoon of fresh, chopped)
– add half of the ranch dressing dry mix packet
– add 3 teaspoons of chopped pickled jalapenos or other peppers
– add 1/2 of a cup of shredded cheese.
Feel free to combine them too! I think a cheesy jalapeno cornbread muffins would be fabulous!
For condensed instructions and printable recipe please click HERE.
Other recipes you will love: