Peppermint Bark – white chocolate and crushed peppermint candy canes make this easy holiday treat a breeze! Perfect for gift-giving this holiday season!
This Peppermint Bark is one of the easiest holiday treats you will make this holiday season. All you need is 2 ingredients: chocolate and crushed peppermint candy canes. You can make it in one slab and brake into pieces or use candy moldes (the silicone type found in craft stores) to create fun shapes like snowflakes or snowmen. This Peppermint Bark needs to appear on your holiday table, right next to Peanut Butter Fudge and Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Cups!
Can I use silicone molds to make chocolate bark?
Yes! I used a candy mold to create fun shapes with the peppermint bark. We loved how it turned out! They are perfect as a gift for friends and family!
PEPPERMINT BARK RECIPE:
Peppermint bark - a two-ingredients holiday treat that can be made in shapes and sizes! White chocolate and crushed peppermint candy canes make this easy holiday treat a breeze! Perfect for gift-giving this holiday season!
- Place candy canes in a ziplock bag and smash with a rolling pin until you are happy with the size of pieces. Reserve 1/4 cup. Set both aside.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Melt white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Stir until smooth. Add crushed candy canes and stir.
- Spread melted chocolate on prepared sheet. Sprinkle with reserved candy cane pieces.
- Let sit until the chocolate is set. Peel off the parchment paper and brake the bark into desired pieces.
- To use in a mold: simply fill the mold cavities with about a teaspoon of melted chocolate. Let set.