Peppermint Pretzel Candy recipe - crunchy pretzels topped with peppermint Kisses candy and M&M's makes for a festive holiday treat that is fun to make and eat!
It is a tradition in our house, to make Pretzel Candy treats for Christmas. Each year, we create an assembly line and with a kid on each station, we make a ton of pretzels topped with chocolate, caramel, M&M's or sprinkles. They are so fun to make and eat and even pack in treat bags and give to family and friends. Last year, our Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Bites were super popular but this year we went with peppermint as the flavor theme. Peppermint is a must for Christmas and I am absolutely obsessed with peppermint chocolate treats!
These Peppermint Pretzel Candy are colorful, festive and delicious! Crunchy, slightly salty, pretzels are topped with Peppermint Kisses are a fun addition to any holiday treats table.
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE PRETZEL CANDY
One of the easiest treats for the holidays is definitely pretzel candy. Crunchy pretzels are topped with Kisses chocolates and baked for just a few minutes so the chocolate melts. Then place a red or green M&M on top and let the bites set. Arrange bites on a festive platter and display on your holiday table. You can also use Rolo caramel candies or dark chocolate or even filled Kisses chocolates and different color M&M's. Just make them fun and festive!
MORE PRETZEL CANDY TREATS RECIPES:
PIN THIS RECIPE TO YOUR PINTEREST BOARD!
SHARE ON FACEBOOK
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out and leave a comment! 😀
PEPPERMINT PRETZEL CANDY RECIPE
Peppermint Pretzel Candy recipe
- 25 square pretzels
- 25 Peppermint kisses chocolates unwrapped
- 25 red and green M&M candy
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange pretzels on the baking sheet. Top each pretzel with peppermint chocolate.
- Bake pretzel candy in preheated oven for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and set the sheet on a cutting board.
- Carefully, top each chocolate pretzel with red or green M&M, placing it in the center. It will spread the chocolate down into the pretzel.
- Let cool completely. Store in air-tight container.