Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream – one of my favorite ice cream recipes! It’s so simple since the base requires only 2 ingredients and so refreshing thanks to the peppermint extract!
MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP ICE CREAM
Refreshing ice cream made with just 4 ingredients? YES, please! Especially on a hot summer day.
This sweet, creamy and refreshing ice cream with semi-sweet chocolate chips throughout is feeding my obsession with the 2-ingredient ice cream recipe. It just couldn’t be easier. In fact, I started making the base and then dividing it into a few containers and adding different mix-ins. One base + many flavor choices = win!
How to make ice cream without machine?
You do not need an ice cream machine to make this recipe! You need a hand mixer to whip the heavy cream and a spatula to fold in the condensed milk.
2-Ingredient Ice Cream:
This is the easiest ice cream recipe you can make in your own kitchen! All you need for the base is heavy whipping cream and one can of sweetened condensed milk. Whip the creamy until stiff peaks form and gently fold in the milk. Add any flavorings you like!
Grab the ingredients and make this ice cream! Snap a photo and share it on Instagram! Tag me #crunchycreamysweet so I can see it!
More Ice Cream Recipes:
MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP ICE CREAM RECIPE:
Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream - one of my favorite ice cream recipes! It's so simple since the base requires only 2 ingredients and so refreshing thanks to the peppermint extract!
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream well chilled
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk chilled,
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract (or more adjust to taste)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips of mint-filled chocolate morsels I used both
- 1 to 2 drops of green food coloring (optional just for color)
- Place chilled cream in a large mixing bowl and whip with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Add 1/4 cup of condensed milk and gently fold in with a spatula.
- Add half of remaining milk and fold in. Add the rest of milk, peppermint extract and food coloring (if using) and fold in until no streaks of milk are visible. Add chocolate chips and stir in.
- Pour the mixture into a 9"x 5" loaf pan.
- Cover the loaf pan with saran wrap and place in the freezer.
- Freeze for 4 hours.
- Scoop and enjoy!