Caramel Iced Coffee Ice Cream - have your iced coffee and your ice cream in one amazing dessert!
I am obsessed with this ice cream. It all starts with my love for coffee. I can't imagine my day without it. During the hot season, the hot brew is often replaced by the iced version. But it all just got better with International Delight's Iced Coffee in few fantastic flavors.
I can never say no to caramel macchiato. It's my very favorite! Caramel in general is my weakness. Add it to a creamy cold coffee drink and I am in heaven!
Forget the homemade cold brew. International Delight has got you covered. Their newest Iced Coffee line is a mix of coffee and creamer, ready to be poured into an ice filled glass.
The four new flavors: Original Coffee, Vanilla, Mocha and Caramel Macchiato are on your stores shelves right now! Just in time for hot summer days! My Hubby and I love this iced coffee! It's creamy and perfectly sweet. The Caramel Macchiato has a perfect balance of coffee and caramel. It's my new drink and I am totally obsessed about it!
So would it be possible to make a caramel iced coffee even better? I think I just did. Enter Caramel Iced Coffee Ice Cream.
Yep, I churned this amazing caramel iced coffee into a perfectly creamy ice cream with few drizzles of caramel sauce. This ice cream will knock your socks off. I added half of a teaspoon of instant coffee granules to the ice cream mixture to enhance the coffee flavor since there is a lot of cream in it already.
Caramel Iced Coffee Ice Cream
- 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup International Delight's Caramel Macchiato Iced Coffee
- 2 c whipped topping (like Cool Whip) or freshly whipped cream
- 1/2 tsp instant coffee granules , optional (see note)
- 1/2 c caramel sauce
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together sweetened condensed milk and iced coffee.
- Add half of the whipped topping and gently stir it in.
- Add the remaining whipped topping and stir in until no streaks of the whipped topping remain.
- Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and chill for at least 2 hours.
- When your ice cream mixture is chilled, stir in the coffee granules.
- Pour the ice cream mixture into your ice cream maker and churn according to the manufacturer directions.
- Scrape the ice cream into a container. Drizzle the caramel sauce over the surface. At this point the ice cream is a soft-serve consistency. You can serve it as is or freeze for the scoop-able type of ice cream. Cover the container and freeze the ice cream for at least 8 hours to overnight.
This ice cream is the best ice cream I have ever had! Super creamy even though there is no eggs in the recipe. I absolutely love the texture. It's almost like mousse because of the whipped topping.
This ice cream is worth getting obsessed about.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.