Lemon Raspberry No Bake Cheesecake Bites – creamy bites with fresh raspberries and a hint of lemon, rolled in graham cracker crumbs. Perfect summer treat for the cheesecake lovers!
We are quickly approaching that time of year when it’s just too hot to turn the oven on. That makes me sad because I love to bake! I love the smell of freshly baked bread or cake in the house! I am also a huge fan of cheesecake. In any form. Plain or with toppings. I will take them all!
I mastered the baked cheesecake technique. You can see my post “10 Secrets to a Perfect Cheesecake” for more details.
One Monday, during my daughter’s ballet class, I was flipping through the pages of Rachel Ray’s magazine. I do not remember what month it was from, I just remember seeing this recipe for cheesecake bites. I quickly wrote down the recipe and.. forgot about it. Things got busy with the recital and our son’s birthday. But I found it the other day, got some raspberries and finally made these babies.
First of all, I could eat the cheesecake mixture with a spoon. I am thinking I will most likely turn it into a dip at some point and share it again. 🙂
Second, I love that these bites are so quick to make and don’t require baking. Just mix it all and roll in cracker crumbs. I think these would be fantastic to make for guests for a pool party or a backyard dinner!
I know that I mentioned before our issues with raspberries. I was ready to eat a whole batch of these cheesecake bites with my oldest daughter. To my surprise, everyone loved these balls! They disappeared quickly! I know I will be making them again. 🙂
This recipe makes 10 to 12 balls.
- 1/4 c fresh raspberries
- 8 oz cream cheese , softened
- 2 Tbsp powdered or granulated sugar
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 c graham cracker crumbs
- Line a 13" x 9" baking sheet with a parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place raspberries and cream cheese in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add sugar and zest and blend well.
- Scrape the cheesecake mixture into a medium mixing bowl.
- Place graham cracker crumbs into a small bowl.
- Scoop the mixture with a small cookie scoop or a tablespoon and roll in cracker crumbs.
- Set on the prepared sheet.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- Refrigerate leftover bites in a ziploc bag or an air tight container.
Hope your Sunday is sweet and full of sunshine!