Funfetti Cheesecake Bars Recipe - sweet, creamy and thick cheesecake bars with sprinkles! So fun and festive and super easy to make!
FUNFETTI CHEESECAKE BARS
These cheesecake bars are the real deal! Thick, creamy and dressed up with funfetti! Perfect to celebrate any holiday, birthday or special occasion but also super easy to make any day just because.
I take my cheesecake and cheesecake bars seriously so when the idea to make these Funfetti Cheesecake Bars and share here on my blog, I remembered the most common request from you guys - can they be thicker. Well, sure they can! Still creamy, sweet with velvety texture but twice as thick. The right ratio of butter to graham cracker crumbs makes for a sturdy, non-crumbling crust. That is a serious cheesecake bars game!
The super adorable mini heart funfetti and the pink, red and white mini drops sprinkles I used for these bars are definitely Valentine's Day themed. But you can use any sprinkles you want and adapt these bars to your theme. How cute would these be with pastel colors sprinkles for Easter, red, white and blue for the 4th of July celebrations or pink and blue for a baby shower! I always love seeing how you guys play with the recipes and have fun with them.
More Cheesecake Bars Recipes:
Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
Caramel Swirl Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out and leave a comment! 😀
Funfetti Cheesecake Bars
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoon unsalted butter melted
- 2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 pkg brick-style cream cheese (8 ounces each), softened to room temperature
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoon sour cream
- 4 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs well beaten
- ¼ cup funfetti, colorful sprinkles more if needed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 8" square baking pan with aluminum foil. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar. Pour into prepared pan and press onto the bottom. Bake in preheated oven for 7 minutes. Remove from oven. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, with an electric mixer, mix cream cheese for 30 seconds. Add sugar and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Add sour cream and flour to cream cheese mixture. Mix well.
- Add eggs and mix on low speed just until everything is combined. Add half the amount of sprinkles to cheesecake mixture and stir gently with a spatula. Pour mixture onto baked crust. Spread evenly. Sprinkle with remaining funfetti. Bake cheesecake bars for 30 to 35 minutes. The sides will puff up. That's okay. They will deflate while cooling.
- Remove bars from oven, let stand in room temperature until cooled completely. Refrigerate at least 4 hours, preferably overnight. Cut into squares and serve. Store in air-tight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
This looks and sounds amazing! I have a little question tho, is it possible to add some white chocolate to make it a white chocolate cheesecake?
Hi Kim! Thank you for the question! You can definitely add white chocolate chunks or chips to the cheesecake filling. I think 3/4 cup would be just fine. Let me know if you make these bars! Have a beautiful day! -Anna
Sandi G says
I love those fun sprinkles on these bars :-).
I will never turn down anything cheesecake!! These look delicious!
Such a wonderful Valentine's Day treat!! YUM!!
These came out beautifully! And just in time for Valentine's Day - my husband is going to love these!
Those are so cute! And cheesecake is one my very favorites desserts, yum!
My husband was just talking about how much he loves cheesecake, so this would be a great surprise for Valentine's Day!
These are gorgeous!!! Love those little hearts... And obviously the cheesecake 🙂