Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Bars – creamy cheesecake bars with raspberry pie filling swirl. Sweet, creamy and delicious!
These cheesecake bars are the best of both worlds. I LOVE pie filling but don’t bake pies. I already said how much I love cheesecake, but not always I want to whip up the whole round 9″-er. Bars are easier, take much less prep time and bake time and still can knock your socks off.
LEMON RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS
These Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Bars are so easy to make, much faster than making a whole cheesecake. The berry lemon combo fits perfectly for a Spring or Summer dessert theme. Use any cookies for the crust or go with a classic graham cracker, as I did.
MORE AMAZING CHEESECAKE RECIPES:
CAN I USE OTHER PIE FILLING IN THIS RECIPE?
The raspberry lemon combo is one of my favorite for Spring. It’s tangy yet sweet. It’s incredible! Use any pie filling you like. Blueberry is great with lemon too! Skip the lemon and use apple pie filling.
LEMON RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS RECIPE:
- 1 and 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 4 Tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 zest of whole lemon
- 1 and 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 Tablespoons sour cream
- 4 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 1 can Lucky Leaf Premium Raspberry Pie Filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 13" x 9" baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter. Press onto the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for 7 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until creamy, about 30 seconds.
- Add sugar and lemon zest. Beat in well.
- Add sour cream, flour and vanilla and mix in well.
- Add beaten eggs and mix just until incorporated.
- Pour the mixture over the crust.
- Drop spoonfuls of pie filling over the filling. Swirl with a knife.
- Bake the bars for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cool completely in the pan.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Cut and serve.
The total time includes chilling time. © 2015, Crunchy Creamy Sweet. Copyright 2014-2015. All rights reserved. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. Please ask for my permission if you want to republish this recipe, or any images, and provide a link back to this post for the original recipe.
MORE CHEESECAKE BARS RECIPES:
Disclosure: I am Lucky Leaf’s brand ambassador. I have been compensated for this post. All opinions, text and photos are my own. Thank you for supporting brands that I love and that make this blog possible.