Easy Chicken Skillet with Vegetables – quick and easy dinner idea for busy days. Only 5 ingredients needed to make it under 20 minutes!
Skillet dinners are one of my go-to meal ideas for busy weeknights. They are easy since all of the ingredients cook in one pan and the flavors have a chance to infuse to create a delicious meal the whole family will love. Plus, fewer pots to clean which is always a nice bonus.
This Easy Chicken Skillet with Vegetables is fast and delicious. You only need 5 ingredients to make it and it cooks in under 20 minutes. Winner! You may also like my Garlic and Herb Skillet Chicken and Potatoes. It’s so easy and perfect for busy weeknights!
More skillet dinners:
- Garlic and Herb Skillet Chicken and Potatoes
- Mexican Chicken and Rice Skillet
- Skillet Salsa and Cheddar Chicken
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out and leave a comment! 😀
Quick and easy dinner idea for busy days. Only 5 ingredients needed to make it under 20 minutes!
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 4 Tbsp. butter divided
- 3 cups bite-size chunks zucchini and/or yellow squash
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley or basil leaves (optional)
In a large skillet, melt one tablespoon of butter. Add chicken and season with salt. Cook stirring often until cooked through, about 5 minutes. Remove onto a plate and set aside.
- Add another tablespoon of the spread to skillet. Add onion and zucchini. Saute stirring often, until tender.
- Add tomatoes and cooked chicken back to skillet. Add remaining 2 tablespoons of the Country Crock spread to skillet. Cook until heated through.
- Serve garnished with chopped parsley or basil.