Easy Cheesy Reuben Pull Apart Bread - this one is EPIC! Pumpernickel bread filled with Thousand Island dressing, sauerkraut, corned beef and lots of cheese! Pull apart bread Reuben style!
If there is one party appetizer that we would recommend, pull-apart cheesy bread is it. It has everything in one convenient package. Each chunk of bread has a crunchy top, warm crumb soaked in butter, dressing and is surrounded by meat and gooey cheese. Easy, quick and always a hit - everything an appetizer should be!
Let's get right to it and talk about the ingredients. We took the original concept of the famous pull apart bread and made it Reuben style. You may already know that Reuben sandwich is our favorite! Check out our Ultimate Reuben Sandwich (spicy style) post -> HERE. We already made it the Easy Cheesy Bread Style using an Italian loaf. The only thing we weren't happy with is how the Swiss cheese melted. To fix that, today we are using a mix of Swiss and mozzarella. Mozzarella is the best cheese for the gooey effect. The remaining ingredients are melted butter, Thousand Island dressing, corned beef and sauerkraut.
Unlike with out first pull-apart bread, this time we are going for big hunks of bread. You only need to slice the bread a few times.
Cut the bread deep enough so you can stuff it with the goodies but not all the way through.
Drizzle melted butter into the grooves, spread the mixture of Thousand Island dressing and sauerkraut in between the pieces and then fill the spaces with meat and cheese. Brush the top withe any remaining melted butter and pop the bread into the oven. Done and done!
To see how to make a pull apart bread step by step, check out our new video! Also, don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel!
Easy Cheesy Reuben Pull Apart Bread Recipe
- 1 Pumpernickel round loaf
- 3 Tablespoons unsalted or salted butter melted
- 1/4 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut
- 2 oz corned beef 1 package
- 4 oz mozzarella cheese freshly sliced
- 2 oz Swiss cheese freshly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Chop beef.
- In a small bowl, mix together sauerkraut and dressing.
- Slice bread into large cubes, making sure not to cut all the way through.
- Drizzle melted butter into the grooves of sliced bread.
- Spread the sauerkraut mixture in between the chunks of bread.
- Stuff bread with meat and cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let sit for 5 minutes to cool.
If you like this recipe and make it , snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out!