Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread – perfect to go with pasta dishes or soups! So easy and so good, you won’t be able to stop eating it!
For an overview of the recipe, click HERE.
—>>> SCROLL BELOW FOR PRINTABLE RECIPE.
PIN THIS RECIPE TO YOUR PINTEREST BOARD!
SHARE ON FACEBOOK
Italian Chicken Cheesy Bread – turn cheesy bread into a meal with chicken, sauce and fresh tomatoes!
Philly Cheese Steak Cheesy Bread – your favorite sandwich in a cheesy bread form! Each slice is absolutely delicious!
Easy Cheesy Pull Apart Bread – party appetizer at it’s best! Cheesy and crispy!
Jalapeno Popper Cheesy Bread – cheesy bread with a topping that tastes like jalapeno popper! Creamy and spicy!
Breakfast Omelet Cheesy Bread – cheesy garlic bread for breakfast! Loaded with scrambled eggs, bacon and cheese!
Easy Pizza Bread – no pizza dough, no problem! Use cheesy garlic bread to make this family favorite!
HOW TO MAKE CHEESY GARLIC BREAD
This bread has a perfect garlicky taste and an ooey-gooey cheesy top. You can’t say no to that! We love it with soups, like our homemade chicken noodle soup. My Hubby always requests it when he makes his chili. It’s also perfect with my Garlic Mushroom Pasta, the Lemon Asparagus Pasta or my Bacon Potato and Corn Chowder.
For those who don’t like garlic, I recommend using 2 teaspoons of dry ranch seasoning mix in place of the garlic powder. It’s fantastic!
Check out our new video to see how crazy easy it is to make this bread!
We made this bread so many times! We found that freshly grated mozzarella cheese melts way better than pre-shredded cheese you can buy in a bag. Also, if you don’t have a garlic powder – use minced garlic! We love it! Check out our video to see how crazy easy it is to make this bread! Enjoy!
- 1 loaf of Italian bread
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1.5 teaspoon garlic powder (see note)
- 1.5 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the bread lengthwise and place both parts face up on the sheet.
- Brush both pieces with melted butter. Sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Cover with a piece of aluminum foil and place in the oven.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Uncover bread. Top with cheese.
- Place bread back in the oven for 2 to 4 more minutes, to melt the cheese. (see note)
- Remove from the oven and place on a cutting board. Let cool for few minutes.
- Slice and serve.
Note 1: If you like garlic, you can use more garlic powder - up to 2 teaspoons (1 teaspoon per piece of bread). Note 2: Instead of garlic powder, try dry ranch seasoning mix. It's fantastic, especially for kids who don't like garlic! Note 3: We like our cheese so melted that it starts to brown. Watch the bread while melting the cheese and remove from oven as soon as it reaches the desired look. Recipe source: CrunchyCreamySweet.com